Got Backed into :/

jdmpassion

that civic.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its not that bad..but its still gay..

i pulled over to yell at my friend.. and the lady gets in her car, starts backing up and doenst even see me...

-_- and then asks me what i wanna do i say one sec, and she just leaves lol..but i got her tag and everything

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch, sorry to hear. I think that qualifies as a hit and run for her. :sniff: Lawsuit. lol

dryeager

5+ Year Member
Damage doesnt look too bad but damn that sucks...

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Almost looks like you could pull it out. I would get the police involved for stupidity.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
not to bad, but try and get her insurance to give you a lot of money, then just fix it yourself and use the ectra money for aftermarket s**t

SuperSize

japanese muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know if it's the same way where you live but here in Oregon.. that's a hit and run and if you call the cops, she will get arrested and go to Jail !!!! ha ha that would teach her a lesson

sky9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
smack more dents into ur car, and sue her ass for hit and run!! $$$$$

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, call the police and lawyer up. or just get her insurance to fix it. I only say sue the b***h cuz she left.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Youch!!! Doesn't look that bad, but still, hassles of getting it fixed. I'd definately be going after her ass, ya don't hit my baby and get away with it

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Same thing happened to me, I made out like a champ.

There's this place called PartsMartOne in Oregon that will ship out paint matched parts. It matched mine perfectly, cost me around $250 shipped.

Guess how much her insurance gave me?

$1100 :shock:

HcOiNvDiAc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just had a hit and run happen to me not too long ago ...pissed me off , i cant stand stupid mother f**kers that do that

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good luck getting that fixed up! hopefully you make out like eran did!

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eran said:
Same thing happened to me, I made out like a champ.

There's this place called PartsMartOne in Oregon that will ship out paint matched parts. It matched mine perfectly, cost me around $250 shipped.

Guess how much her insurance gave me?

$1100 :shock:
website?
good fitment?

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With any luck... she wont have insurance and youre up the creek. take her car.

jdmpassion

that civic.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats funny is, we know some cops down the street.. they ran her license plate number.. and i got her address and she backed into me with a "subaru legacy" and under their name all they had insured was that car,..

i drive to their house..its a f**king 3 story all brick house with like 6 cars in the drive way..but yea

i hope i can pull off getting more money than needed =)

yea it isnt that bad but like yall said gettin it fixed is a b***h

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmpassion said:
whats funny is, we know some cops down the street.. they ran her license plate number.. and i got her address and she backed into me with a "subaru legacy" and under their name all they had insured was that car,..

i drive to their house..its a f**king 3 story all brick house with like 6 cars in the drive way..but yea

i hope i can pull off getting more money than needed =)

yea it isnt that bad but like yall said gettin it fixed is a b***h
This is how you work it:

Take it to the most expensive shop in town.
Ask for GENUINE Honda parts
Ask for Anso-Sikkens paint
Ask for Blending to the hood, bumper, grill, door, a-pillar
Ask for them to do a check to make sure there's no frame damage
Ask them to do ALL the work

Your bill for a fender should be $1000-$1500 :thumbs up

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got hit in the exact same spot on my red 97... possibly the easiest fix on body damage ive ever had to do... sat there in the parkinglot and pushed back out from behind.... it bent right back into shape no tools needed... just a little scuffed up paint.... and the lady that hit my WAS uninsured... she paid me 500 just to not go to the cops cause she was driving on an uninsured car lol. it was great.