honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
generationX4 said:
I think the 5th gen seats are ok. My seats were in TERRIBLE shape, so anything would have been fine. The reason I went throiugh the trouble of bolting these in was because they are MUCH better quality than ANY seats on ANY civic I have seen. They are not fading or coming apart anywhere, whereas the seats I had could be pulled apart easily with your bare hands.
then you must have missed seeing the 88-91 si seat, much better in looks they are then the ones you have and have had.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuckie not that proof, proof of lude seats.

i have 5th gen lude seats in my coupe.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
i have 5th gen lude seats in my coupe.
yeah but i thought he was talking of lude rear seat in hatch rear.

generationX4

Banned
jspeczcturbo said:
then you must have missed seeing the 88-91 si seat, much better in looks they are then the ones you have and have had.
you think the civic si seats are better than the lude si seats? The ludes are MUCH better quality and I think they are among the most comfortable of all honda seats, I have sat in plenty of them.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
generationX4 said:
you think the civic si seats are better than the lude si seats? The ludes are MUCH better quality and I think they are among the most comfortable of all honda seats, I have sat in plenty of them.
if i didn't think that then would i have said it, and have you got pics for us yet or are we not going to see your LUDE seats in you car?

generationX4

Banned
jspeczcturbo said:
if i didn't think that then would i have said it, and have you got pics for us yet or are we not going to see your LUDE seats in you car?
check post #18 in this thread, I posted the pics yesterday

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
now are cav seat or lude seat, which is it, either way i think they are much uglier IMO than the si seat's, you forgiveness i do not ask for.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ok after re-reading this thread again i can see you have prelude seat, pics i also see know, however how would they be more comfortable then the si seats, si seat's are made like recaro's and support the legs and torso and have a low headrest such as sparco's design, lude has no leg support, only torso support and have a high ass headrest, which is only good if your tall, which i'm not. they may be better in your opinion, then that's nice, but i'm sure others will agree that the si seat's are a better design and a better uprade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.