10+ Year Member
this is not the for sale or classified.

Last edited by a moderator:

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check Ebay. The seats are very hard to get a hold of. Once in a while theyl show up on Ebay, parts trader might be a good source too.

bzly247

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:P Yeah, he's right , other than risking life and limb searching for a non ripped, stained, faded, home stiched pair , that are more than likely missing the rests at a wrecker, they appear on the bay about once a month you see a decent pair.

peace

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
ebay has been the only place i have ever seen them, you can also you the 88-89 teg rear seats with headrest and swap out the teg headrest for the civic si front headrest to look more like the SIR rear headrest.

88CReXin

Broke college student
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got some from ebay about a month ago for my Crx for $400 and they are great. Just make sure to check out the sellers feedback and look for the red stiching

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jspeczcturbo said:
ebay has been the only place i have ever seen them, you can also you the 88-89 teg rear seats with headrest and swap out the teg headrest for the civic si front headrest to look more like the SIR rear headrest.
wait..... 88-89 teg rear seats fit?? hot s**t never knew that lol. I would have gone after that when i was looking for rear seats. oh well

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow... talk about an old thread eh?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
wait..... 88-89 teg rear seats fit?? hot s**t never knew that lol. I would have gone after that when i was looking for rear seats. oh well
that's what i'm sayin.

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol ok cool thanks.... hey you going to the maple grove thing on sat jspec? Im trying to decide between that and there is a huge car show in wildwood.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Millhouse609 said:
lol ok cool thanks.... hey you going to the maple grove thing on sat jspec? Im trying to decide between that and there is a huge car show in wildwood.
oh s**t i forgot about maple grove, andi have off this weekend, looks like i might have to get up there if i can afford to this time, bills right now, so not sure yet.

generationX4

Banned
I just put in a pair of seats from a 1991 prelude into my 89 dx civic. However, they didnt come close to bolting up correctly, had to make new holes to bolt into. Everything came out nicely after 4 hours of drilling and "nutserting". But I have to reccomend this anyway. I got an incredible deal on these seats. They seriously look brand new and I paid $50 for them. I say they beat most of those ugly race seats under $600. They are very firm and even adjustable in the way they hold your back.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you have any pics of this to show us.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im with todd.. damn this is an old thread..02'? but yeah, pics would be nice..

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
we need proof of existance.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i leave proof of my existance in the toilet every morning around 8am :shock:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Todd said:
i leave proof of my existance in the toilet every morning around 8am :shock:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuckie not that proof, proof of lude seats.

generationX4

Banned
Allow me to remind you that you can't buy these and bolt them right in. Modification is required. I actually used metal from a 98 cavalier to make a place to bolt the seats down. =)

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
a friend of mine put 5th gen seats in his 4th gen hatch, they looked sick imo

generationX4

Banned
I think the 5th gen seats are ok. My seats were in TERRIBLE shape, so anything would have been fine. The reason I went throiugh the trouble of bolting these in was because they are MUCH better quality than ANY seats on ANY civic I have seen. They are not fading or coming apart anywhere, whereas the seats I had could be pulled apart easily with your bare hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.