got two citations today.

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok so i was driving back from my orientation day from college. and on the freeway another guy pulls up beside me(i was in left lane he was right). we both drive civics and he was interested in what i had done to the car. so we were talking across lanes while driving. and a cop on the opposing side saw this as we were side by side and reported that we were drag racing. well i pulled into the right lane above this other guy to let a car go passed who was behind us. i then moved back into the left lane to talk again. well we were driving about 75mph, and another car comes up behind me. so i pull into the right lane again. as we did this, we both passed a stopped police car. so he pulls us both over and gets out to talk to the other driver. he then comes over to me and asks what happened. i tried to tell him what was going on but got no respect from him. he was calling me a liar, started cursing and yelling. i gave him my info and he then wrote up the citations for me and the other driver... one was for doing 90mph in a 55, which we were only doing around 75. another was for racing on the highway, both a total of 450$. so we started to leave and me and the other driver pull over to the side of the road and got out to talk about the experiance we had about the cop. he too recieved no respect from the cop and got the same crap i recieved. the cop then pulls over again behind us and asks what was going on and stuff. we told him we were talking. he then tells us boldy to move our cars off the side of the road or he will cite us for leaving our vehicles. we were standing right in front of them... so i got home and talked to my parents about it. we then called in the troopers seargent to file a complaint of the officer cause he did not give us proper respect. i also talked to my neighbor about it cause he is a state trooper too. so me and the other driver are going to go to a court hearing because of the false acusations.

is there anything else we could try to do?

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k the police

Fight it, thats jsut bs, also try to get the cop in trouble, sue him over court costs, and anything else a lawyer can come up with.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that's bull s**t. I'd be fighting that s**t right to the bitter end,. Hopefully that f**ker gets reprimanded

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yah man. we gonna go in on wednesday to set a court date... me and the other driver that is lol... if anything i hope the officer never shows up

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i got a court date of the 28th of this month. we spoke with our lawyer and he says that if it was just a speeding violation, the cop most likely wont show. but since i got cited for racing, the cop will show up like 99 % chance... me and the other guy who got the same citations were gonna have the same court time, but our lawyer said it wasnt necessary.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea, good luck. I haven't been pulled over in like foreverrrr- so I'm feelin pretty good about that. all the times I been pulled over I been let off anyway- the cops around here are pretty cool.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ probably cuz you are a chic, and if you are a hot one, then yea..

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
unless you got a cool judge i think your f**ked. its your word vs his. its like gettin accused of cheatin in math class. the higher athority almost always will take the win. i say file a complaint anyway because if the cop has a record of pullin stunts like this they might cut you some slack and let you go with a warning. if you find the other civic tell the guy to file a report also. they might see him as a "friendly witness" but its worth a shot.