***GREAT LAKES General Discussion Thread***

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here she is. 98 black 2 door coupe. d16y8 5 speed, trans is locked up pretty good. cant even get the gearbox to separate from the bell housing. super clean interior except the hood release lever is broken off (big whoop), i mean the drivers seat is super firm yet. cup holder flap still works, factory cd player, sunroof is mint no leaks. ive been stalking pics of this car on google trying to get an idea of what to do to it exterior wise to make it pretty. ive got the lip picked out, rims, springs/shocks... but head lights need attention, and the front bumper i think is not the right one, i could be wrong tho. i thought the ex had little side vents in the front bumper for fog lights but ive seen two different versions. maybe the side vents were only the si version.

The side vents are only on 99's and 2000's. same thing with the red and white tail lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here she is. 98 black 2 door coupe. d16y8 5 speed, trans is locked up pretty good. cant even get the gearbox to separate from the bell housing. super clean interior except the hood release lever is broken off (big whoop), i mean the drivers seat is super firm yet. cup holder flap still works, factory cd player, sunroof is mint no leaks. ive been stalking pics of this car on google trying to get an idea of what to do to it exterior wise to make it pretty. ive got the lip picked out, rims, springs/shocks... but head lights need attention, and the front bumper i think is not the right one, i could be wrong tho. i thought the ex had little side vents in the front bumper for fog lights but ive seen two different versions. maybe the side vents were only the si version.

Not bad at all anymore pics?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad at all anymore pics?

pics are up on my build page

check it out....im number 12...lol

and if your wondering this is what else i do
i fix these...btw...that dump box weighs 36,000 lbs alone.

and build and restore these

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another New year with 3 Honda's!

Almost traded the EK Si clone for an EG Si Cali hatch today. I didn't let my husband do it. :roll:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
hey boosted, you know many honda people in madison? Got a little local meet at a bowling alley in janesville this coming weekend, check out urbandisturbance.net if you haven't heard of them yet.. nice southern wisconsin crew

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey boosted, you know many honda people in madison? Got a little local meet at a bowling alley in janesville this coming weekend, check out urbandisturbance.net if you haven't heard of them yet.. nice southern wisconsin crew
nah i dont live in madison anymore....i live in a small town of like 500 people on the border by iowa. i used to know like a lot of people up there...now i dont know anyone...lol. for sure ill check it out. but i mean i have a 6 month old and a 7 year old. and a gf that i love spending time with.....plus my car at the moment isnt anything special.

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Small world I'll be heading that way tomorrow or Friday to pick up a rear strut bar for my car

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont lie. I live in Madison and you know me.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ooo i clicked your link. Now we can be facebook official!!

THings are shitty. Moved in with my dad. Going thru the divorce process. Drinking more than i should. You know the usual stuff.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got kicked out of my house in August of last year. And got served in October. She couldnt be herself around me anymore and i dont make enough money and some other crap. So it is what it is. Ive turned into a drinker and a whore.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got kicked out of my house in August of last year. And got served in October. She couldnt be herself around me anymore and i dont make enough money and some other crap. So it is what it is. Ive turned into a drinker and a whore.
Bitches. She couldn't be herself around you? What kind of BS is that? Because you didn't make enough money for her. Women these days its amazing

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shitty man... You guys were together for how long?...I re enlisted last week for national guard for 11bravo (infantry). Figured full time service was to far gone for me even though I would like to then go for army ranger assessment

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Feb this year we wouldve been together for 10 years. 6 of which wouldve been married. BUt now im just drinkin and whoring myself out. hahaha. Throw my money around like no ones business. I bought myself a $1250 watch for christmas!

boosted to 26ps

#1 wrecker builder
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Feb this year we wouldve been together for 10 years. 6 of which wouldve been married. BUt now im just drinkin and whoring myself out. hahaha. Throw my money around like no ones business. I bought myself a $1250 watch for christmas!
I bought myself a 9k tool box...lol