Great Reading Expo Meet and More (PA)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
www.greaterreadingautoexpo.com

This is the First Time the Greater Reading Expo Center has allowed a Race Event and Car Meet. This also marks the First Solo Event here and Only Blue Mountain Region SCCA Solo this year! This is also the First Time Ever Drifting is being taught in Berks County! Don't Miss a chance to race in this event with your drift machine or auto cross your daily driver. Test Your Skills or Just Come to Meet Up with Friends.

From Philadelphia, PA Take the PA Turnpike: West to Exit 298 (Reading/Morgantown). Follow I-176 North to 422 West, exit onto Route 12 East. Take 11th Street exit, turn left at light, turn right at second light onto Exposition Avenue.
Alternate Route from Philadelphia: PA Follow 76 West to 202 South to 422 West to Route 12 East. Take 11th Street exit, turn left at light, and turn right at second light onto Exposition Avenue.
From Harrisburg/Pittsburgh, PA and Points West: Take I-76 East (PA Turnpike) to Exit 286 (Reading/Denver) to 222 North toward Reading. Continuing straight on will put you onto Route 12 East. Take 11th Street exit, turn left at light, and turn right at second light onto Exposition Avenue.

From New York City, NY: Take I- at light and right at second light onto Exposition Avenue.

From Baltimore, MD/Washington D.C. and Points South: Take I-95 to Baltimore Beltway (I-695) West to I-83 North toward York PA to 30 East toward Lancaster PA to 222 North78 West to Exit 40 (Krumsville, PA). Take 737 toward Kutztown, PA. Pick up 222 South onto 222 Business. Take Route 12 East, exit at 11th Street. Turn left at light and right at second light onto Exposition Avenue.

From Scranton/Wilkes Barre, PA and Points North: Take 476 (PA Turnpike)South to Exit 56 (Allentown) onto 22 West and 78 West. Take Exit 40 (Krumsville, PA) and 737 toward Kutztown, PA. Pick up 222 South onto 222 Business. Take Route 12 left, exit at 11th Street. Turn left toward Reading. Continuing straight will put you onto Route 12 East. Take 11th Street exit turn left at light turn right at second light onto Exposition Avenue.

www.greaterreadingautoexpo.com

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump