Greddy lip on an EJ

aznryd3r

5+ Year Member
What do you guys think about a greddy lip on an black EJ. Would you prefer it over mugen or type r? or do you think it's just plain ugly. Opionions welcome. If you have an EJ and have a greddy lip, please post pics. thanks

onenighter712

5+ Year Member
i'm interested to see a civic period with a greddy lip. . bet it looks good

aznryd3r

5+ Year Member
onenighter712 said:
i'm interested to see a civic period with a greddy lip. . bet it looks good
here you go..mine will be similar to this..but no side markers and with si rims

*CiViCcOuPe*

yeszur
5+ Year Member
here is my greddy front lip on my 2000 civic ex coupe silver, I love it and it also ultimatly comes down to your preference and if you like it who give a f*** what any one else thinks it is your ride

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think its too big. same goes to a mugel lip...or even the one i have on my car..a spoon style/mugen style lip. si lips are the best.!!!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id like it if it didnt have a huge Greddy on the front...

aznryd3r

5+ Year Member
thanks for the input guys...too bad yall don't live in nor cal...we could have a little civic meet or something :D

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If ya dont like the greddy on the front you could probably use body filler or something to hide it? idk

vspec sir

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the greddy lip, my friend has one on his accord, and it looks sick! If they had one in carbon fiber, i'd buy it.

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
See this... this is me giving out a huge sigh!! lol man i love the greddy lips i think they look great... agressive but not as extreme as a body kit ya know? but i dont think they make em for 97 coupes. Greddy lips FTW!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nine78Guy said:
i think its too big. same goes to a mugel lip...or even the one i have on my car..a spoon style/mugen style lip. si lips are the best.!!!
siR lips are the best..see click me
chris

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
Yea I was just about to ask where you live up here too? Iceman I'm like 15 minutes from you over in San Ramon (680-S from concord).

Aznryd3r if you're near us we should definately get a little meet together sometime.

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the greddy lip looks really big, but when you see it color matched on a white car, it doesn't look all that bad....

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jspec Ej6 said:
i think the greddy lip looks really big, but when you see it color matched on a white car, it doesn't look all that bad....
It looks too big IMO, Greddy should stick to Turbos and not making lip kits.

bLacKstaR

no car = no vagina =[
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greddy lip for the win! hahaha.. i had a black ej with it on looked sweet.. lost my comp. but im sure there are a bunch of pics of my car here in the forums somewhere