Greddy Turbo Kit on B16...

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just bought a B16 engine ready fitted with a Greddy turbo kit.

Just a few questions, what boost does the Greddy kit run on the standard EMS that comes with it? :???:

Also what kind of power will i be looking at with the kit on a B16 engine? :???:

The car its come from has been running the kit for just voer a year perfectly, unfortunately the current owner lost the key, and then decided to try and 'modify' the ignition barrell :lol:

So basically, i picked the car up for a stupidly cheap price and the engine is going into my EK. >`

Thanks guys!

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Greddy comes stock at 6PSI, not sure on power as my kit is still in my closet for another few weeks. Nice pick up, but can I ask what kinda car did you grab and how much is stupid cheap?

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I picked up an 97 Ek hatch,

Wings West Kitted EK4 on a R plate.
Full Honda leather interior.
Avo coilovers.

and...

wait for it.

Greddy Turbo kit on a B16 engine ;) (guess where thats going!)

The engine and turbo are going in my car, along with the leather.

Basically we got the whole car for the fraction of a price that a Greddy Kit costs. =)

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Basically the lad bought it, ran it for a couple of months and then lost the keys, so he decided to vut al the wiring up for the iginiton, then decided he CBA and sold it to us.

So we're gonna rip it apart use the bits we want then sell it all on.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea and use some of that money to rebuild the motor (looks like she needs it) or at least power wash it, i dream for a pick up like that

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the motor needs a clean, but its all working and boosting! =)

Porker

Fukin' Bent y0!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not to my taste in the slightest.

Thats why its getting ripped to pieces :P

markz1986

5+ Year Member
hey porker did you want to sell me that rear spoiler and bumper? as you said they arnt to your taste lol