Grill Help!

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok ive been looking on ebay for a grill...i have an 02 civic 2dr black... shuld i get a black grill cuz i want to keep the black on black theme or shuld i get a mesh grill that is silver, but do i have to worry about that rusting? so if any of you have time help me out
-john

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kind of mesh grill are you goign to get? Most will not rust but if you wanna be extra careful, spray clear coat over the grill to protect it from the elements. Id go with black...mesh grils are uh.....to thug for a civic IMO

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just plz dont degbadge ur car, i think it makes it look so stupid.This is mine

Looks clean, plus u get more chicks. Goodluck.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just plz dont degbadge ur car, i think it makes it look so stupid.This is mine

Looks clean, plus u get more chicks. Goodluck.
lol oh god i hate solid grills on cars that cover or delete the emblem

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
Dude go to Andys Auto sports.com. They have so many grills for cheap there. specially in black. Any grille from the company wize looks pretty good. and theres no messing around with cutting the grill for "custom fit"

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude go to Andys Auto sports.com. They have so many grills for cheap there. specially in black. Any grille from the company wize looks pretty good. and theres no messing around with cutting the grill for "custom fit"

there one grill in all those that looks....ok but still doesnt allow the stock emblem to be used.....

Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict
5+ Year Member
well then i dont know what to tell you. keep the emblem dont keep the emblem. dont matter to me cuz theres another one on the trunk of the car.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok, i went with the black grill and black eyelids...thnx for the help guys...but shuld i keep the honda emblem on or not? just quite not sure...
-john

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
means he wishes it was from japan basically. RS grill's are off of civic's from japan it's just jdm goodies.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
means he wishes it was from japan basically. RS grill's are off of civic's from japan it's just jdm goodies.
I wanted liquid to answer :lol:

I think its better to take off the emblem then to put something on that says what your car isn't....

I took mine off and i think it looks fine...
post some pics of that, is there any mark left behind the RS symbol?

circlethesky187

5+ Year Member
I wanted liquid to answer :lol:

post some pics of that, is there any mark left behind the RS symbol?

Actually I meant I just have a plain black mesh grill without the H on it, and I would love to take pictures of it but my civic actually got stolen on the 17th and they stripped it completely, including my new grill :evil:

Jackios

5+ Year Member
I'm looking into getting a black mesh grill for my 05 civic sedan ex. Anyone know where I'd be able to find one? I've come across a bunch for the coupe, nothing for the sedan. And if anyone has any suggestions or opinions please reply. Thanks!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
way to bring it back from the dead

did you bother to read prior?

Originally Posted by Civic_Addict