gsr 14mm sway bar?

ryanM

im probably gonna pick one of these up from stealthy, i just wanna know how big of a handeling improvement i'll experience over stock. my original plan was an ITR bar with an asr subframe reinforcement, but i just cant swing $340+shipping right now, and this bar is only 30+shipping. and it needs an endlink...woohoo. so will this help me? will i be able to feel a difference?

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
im probably gonna pick one of these up from stealthy, i just wanna know how big of a handeling improvement i'll experience over stock. my original plan was an ITR bar with an asr subframe reinforcement, but i just cant swing $340+shipping right now, and this bar is only 30+shipping. and it needs an endlink...woohoo. so will this help me? will i be able to feel a difference?
you'll feel a difference. I have the 13mm Si Rear Sway bar and it made a big difference in handeling. Driving around town isn't that big of a difference (unless you take quick/ hard turns), but you'll be able to feel the little bumps and stuff a lot more from the rear...and a bit stiffer. Driving on mountain roads and stuff like that and you'll see that you can take corners a lot faster and easier...with less body roll.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you dont have a sway bar at all right now do you? if not, you'll definatly notice a difference. btw, pm me your address again so i can find out on shipping on friday, and did you want the lca too or no?

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just put a Beaks 22mm on the rear, and its a world of difference. We'll see the end result on the track Sunday =)

bennym

5+ Year Member
I also have the GSR bar. I think i felt some differences. Make sure you get a pair of good endlinks. I bought an aftermarket one and they didn't fit too good until I played around with it for a while.
Do the SI endlinks work with the GSR bar?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a GSR bar. It's nice. I used 99-00 si brackets, ES Urethane bushings, stock gsr brackets, CRV endlinks. The only thing I had to do was modify the mounting points because at stock mounting, the bar would have gone straight through my exhaust pipe :lol:

It helped tho. I got mine for $10 picked up, ordered the ES bushings from Autozone, and ordered my Si brackets from slhondaparts.com

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bennym said:
I also have the GSR bar. I think i felt some differences. Make sure you get a pair of good endlinks. I bought an aftermarket one and they didn't fit too good until I played around with it for a while.
Do the SI endlinks work with the GSR bar?
CRV or Si endlinks will work perfectly :thumbs up

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have an integra bar as well, i havent seen any used or cheaper endlinks from the SI, what would be an average price be, or what have u guys paid for yours