Gsr Cluster Gauge And Harness

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what's up people i know this is been talk about a million times already but i'm looking for a gsr cluster gauge going into my 92 hatchback with a b18 engine. now i'm from chicago and everytime i go to a junk yard i couldn't find a gsr car over here if i do find one it's already strip to it's shell. now all i need is the harness from the cluster gauge and i think i went to an acura dealership before and they would charge me $200.00 something dollars for the harness alone, i'm poor and in college so i don't have that kind of cash for that small item. so anyone here from chi-town that know anyone with a extra harness for the cluster gauge PM me and i will buy it from you guys hand. thanks again for reading this thread i can't wait for all your comments.

JDMLyfeStyle

DSM DESTROYER!!!!!
5+ Year Member
If you dont have the cluster already.. i would go to Import Auto salvage's website.. I bought my JDM ITR cluster through them and they sent a Harness with it

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and what's the website >`

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nevermind found it

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i emailed the website so hopefully the people there anwer my question. anyone here from chicago

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JDMLyfeStyle said:
Im about 1 1/2 hour east of you..lol

hey man i was listening to the radio a couple days ago and they were talking about indiana girls, they say that indiana girls are EASY is that true. just wondering i was listening to 103.5 by the way :D

JDMLyfeStyle

DSM DESTROYER!!!!!
5+ Year Member
somejaykid said:
hey man i was listening to the radio a couple days ago and they were talking about indiana girls, they say that indiana girls are EASY is that true. just wondering i was listening to 103.5 by the way :D
ive had better luck with those Chicago girls.. I like em Italian and greek =)

h22accord1

5+ Year Member
girls

yup what he said jdmlyfestyle is true. too dayam easy. fast car= fast girls...lol.