H22A CIVIC LOS IN ALASKA!?

Isa0civicI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well hea go en unfinished 96 civic.
i gave a lot of info on it three times then clikt submit en the freaken thing didnt go through tellin me to login wen i did three times! :twisted: soooo im kinda gettin worn out by doin it over en over so if u have ne questions about wuts inside or wuts the future plans then holla at me til den im out!
oh yea why i the bootie pik big? she had a make over on it big time en im jus proud of it das all. :thumbs up:

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's up? What kind of engine setup do you have and what mods have you done? I'm looking to either swap my D16 motor with a GSR+turbo or H22+turbo. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Joe 8)

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well bro the most import advice is to have the money first...then start talking bout it :D

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good point.

Joe 8)

Isa0civicI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "civicjoe8"

What's up? What kind of engine setup do you have and what mods have you done? I'm looking to either swap my D16 motor with a GSR+turbo or H22+turbo. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Joe 8)
just in case you are one of the people that think im a guy well im a girl first of all and for myself i would go with the h22 + turbo jus because. also abou my own ca i dont have anything in it right now besides the drop. after tht i moved out of state my car is not with me here in arizona but when i get the chance to get it shipped down maybe i can start to do some add ons. plus down here is way easier to get help on imports then up in alaska.

Isa0civicI

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

well bro the most import advice is to have the money first...then start talking bout it :D
so i see your one of them people who thinks they can afford anything anytime huh. well for your information for the fifth time im a girl. and what the hell did you say about me having the money first? that didnt make much sense to me. you like i told the other guy i just moved so money is a big deal in this point of my life so dont be telling me that i need money befre can start to think of a future for my car ok.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Isa0civicI I think DLS was talking to Joe and not to you when he said the thing about the money.

Also, its good to see another girl who is into imports, especially with a hatch!

I think your car looks nice, im not a fan of the feels front bumper, but i like the wide body. Are you going to keep it VSM? or paint it another color?

Also with the H22, do you have any suspension upgrades, or bushing kits? and whats your experience with the engine? any hassels with it?

Sorry for all the questions, but theres been some people on the forum looking into the swap, so some input could help them out.

Thanks,
Chris

www.civichatchback.com[/siz]