HAHA! Im a f***kin twat!.



mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#1
Over tightened my oil cap today and it snapped off clean.. half in my hand the threaded bit still stuck in the rocker cover with a nice big hole at the top...

Should have my new Skunk2 Oil cap tomorrow morning and then the fun begins on trying to remove the one screwed in.. as its so flush in i cant like prise it out LOL! Well funny im such a tit! :???:
 


j_fukin_t

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2
mint said:
Over tightened my oil cap today and it snapped off clean.. half in my hand the threaded bit still stuck in the rocker cover with a nice big hole at the top...

Should have my new Skunk2 Oil cap tomorrow morning and then the fun begins on trying to remove the one screwed in.. as its so flush in i cant like prise it out LOL! Well funny im such a tit! :???:
what i would do is get a pic or something and lightly tap it into the remaining plastic and try to get it out that way, should be a fun ride though i tell ya ;)
 

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#3
Holy s**t :shock: you must have Popeye arms


Mexican socket set to the rescue :woot:
 


BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#4
haha be glad this was just your oil cap and not the top of you kyb agx adjustable shock :shock:
 

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#7
Just stick your hand in the hole, and press firmly on the threads while loosening them :what:
 

Suanico

New Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
#9
i broke a valve cover bolt, that was a pain to tap out... i would take your valve cover off and mess with it until it comes out, that way you dont get any shavings or anything in your engine...
 

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#10
i would take the valve cover off and try to get it off..if you already didnt think of it
 

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#11
Take the valve cover off and use a potatoe, jam it into the oil cap whole, twist till snug and try to twist out. Kinda the samething procedure to take a broken light bulb out of a socket. Tell you the truth I don't think it would work but I would sure get a kick out of it if you tried.

ROFL, Im gonna get sooo flamed for this.
 

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#12
Slick_99 said:
Take the valve cover off and use a potatoe, jam it into the oil cap whole, twist till snug and try to twist out. Kinda the samething procedure to take a broken light bulb out of a socket. Tell you the truth I don't think it would work but I would sure get a kick out of it if you tried.

ROFL, Im gonna get sooo flamed for this.
:rolf: :rolf: :retard:

just take the valve cover off and assess the problem... im sure you will find a method th remove it.
 

Slick_99

RIP 99'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#13
sohclubkid said:
:rolf: :rolf: :retard:

just take the valve cover off and assess the problem... im sure you will find a method th remove it.
ROFL, I thought someone would like it.
 




VigLink badge