Halo/Fog Lights GOOD OR BAD IDEA

Kozak

Hey everybody, i have an 08 civic coupe and i wanted to buy some halos and fog lights and install them. I don't know if this is a good idea because together it's all gonna cost about $200. I don't want to waste money on crap so if anyone could give me some advice on if this is a good idea or if you had halos are they good.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they suck, but then again its your car and if you like it go for it

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Skip the halos, get the fog lights if they are OEM.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about blue HID lights?
er... if you want?

The point is just do some research and get QUALITY parts. Don't get a 20 dollar hid kit that's gonna burn up in a month or two. You CAN buy quality parts on ebay, just do your research.

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
dont get blue! the blue colors have NO useable light! matter of fact anything above 6k doesnt really have any useable light! by useable light i mean you cant distenguish puddles or ice on the road very well

Kozak

Any other suggestions anyone has to make a black civic 08 coupe look sexy? If anyone has pics that would b great.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check out 8thcivic.com for ideas. A lot of the cars there do do the same thing though. Its good to just get nits and pieces of information from different places and then incorporate them onto your own canvas

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where are you going to get new headlights and fog lights for $200?

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
those in my opinion ar hit or miss...if there the ones that use H1 bulbs for the headlights id pass on them. i did some on my buddies Ram back in Alaska and his used H1's and the output was horrible! but also ive noticed that with people that have them you always see them hazed over super fast so id say keep em buffed if you got them!