10+ Year Member
hot video anyone kno wut the viper has done to it

speeddemonTsi

Makin' noise.
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: hatch vs. viper 10.7 sec

Originally posted by Civicman86
I saw this car on another board. He has it where he pushes a button and then the exhaust opens a valve or something and it goes straight out the header.

That civic ran 10.5 @ 135 I believe! Shows all the haters that 4 bangers are fast :D
yes,,, he has an e-cut out which opens the plate down underneath.. that exhaust is just an illusion lol!

jdmdohc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone know the dyno hp on that car and how much he spent on it????

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Re: hatch vs. viper 10.7 sec

Originally posted by scottyfordy
That one in particular; fast after 10+ thousand dollars.
yea but think how much that viper cost. even if he spent $20,000 on that civic it would still cost less than the viper.

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: hatch vs. viper 10.7 sec

Originally posted by 9civic7
yea but think how much that viper cost. even if he spent $20,000 on that civic it would still cost less than the viper.
^^^^^^^^^^^^ yup ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
haha
about cheezefrog's civic it just makes me proud bout civics,lol
all i gotta say is dddddddddaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuuuuuummmm!!!!:shock: :twisted:

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
also it's not the first time i've seen civics that fast , ive seen more 10 sec street legal civics i duno why theyre not all round the web like these ones though. an also hondas beating vipers.
not that im sayin it is a usual scene but it happens

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is one hell of a sleeper with the swap and the stock exaust thats awsome

if only there was a way to keep the exaust small and quiet and not have to worry bout the power loss

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: hatch vs. viper 10.7 sec

Originally posted by TurboZinc
I wouldn't be surprised if he's got some kind of cutouts. At that kind of power level that muffler is going to be a HUGE restriction and cause a large power loss
I was thinking the same thing. The insane amount of power loss just isn't worth keeping the stock exhaust system there just for looks. Something must be modded. I see, an ecutout, very clever! I always heres people saying how they wish they could do that. FInaly someone did!

whiteav6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He said the muffler is (attached) but not functional , and he also states he has a 3.0" cutout , and his hatch makes 430whp.

Tacktix

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This looks like a really nice Hatch! Espescially the swap was performed beautifully! Me want!

basoccer17

oki bum
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn now that is a hott car..........now u need to get some looks for that peice then it will be dope