Have you Seen a 4door 2000 civic si? CHeCK IT OUT!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

you can go visit club[highlight=red]si[/highlight].com until you get outa the whole "rice phaze"
what does club si have to do with anything?? they flame on ricers there to .... for exmaple
read this post

MR 1999 Si...Opinions welcome. LOOK!!

that muh fuqqin guy is a DISGRACE to any Si owner...and other civic owners for that matter.... but gawd daym, now you wanna talk about RICE, thats fawking rice

that guy said, i wanna define rice for everyone

[fade]RIIIIICCCCEEEEEE[/fade]

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

and also didnt this ricey fool say his car was a 2000 civic si? therefore why u even talkina bout 96-98 hoods if his was already a 2000?!?! where the did you get his car was a 96-98 from?!?!?
i tend to stop and take a look before i open my mouth and make myself into an ass in front of everyone........... in this case, it is readily obvious that this guy's car used to be a 96-98 civic... i can tell from the design of his center console.......................... details, guy. details. so, shut your mouth.

IBTL just for the hell of it

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what exactly is the rice on the car? is it the fact that, by choice, he wants to show off the companies parts that hes using so he puts their stickers on the outside? id say it would be rice if he didnt have any of the parts...but he does. so i dont really see the problem.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no problem...im just like, do what you want, its your car. a lot of other people are like that on here, but some arent...but im not sayin any names

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well rice4brains of course you think stickers are ok. youre a ricer too man. i mean yeah...stckers add mad power and not to mention you are turning your car into an advetisement billboard without even being sponsored. s**t hes got over 10 stickers...thats like 200 hp to the wheels right there!

and you rice4brains.
1. altezzas are played out, ricey and just plain suck. if you want to look like an IS300, just go buy one.
2. dual exhaust. omg it looks so gay! hahaha. especially without even a kit. oh what am i thinking, you gotta have those huge dual exhaust cofee cans to get rid of the mad exhaust gasses your extremely huge and powerful stock motor puts out.

damn you guys should not be let near cars until you have taken a GOOD AUTOMOBILE MODING TASTE 101 class

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and for this rice boy to even post this as his title "Have you Seen a 4door 2000 civic si? CHeCK IT OUT!!" if his car isnt even a 2000 is just fukin hilarious

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

DLS TekNiQue said:
and also didnt this ricey fool say his car was a 2000 civic si? therefore why u even talkina bout 96-98 hoods if his was already a 2000?!?! where the did you get his car was a 96-98 from?!?!?
i tend to stop and take a look before i open my mouth and make myself into an ass in front of everyone........... in this case, it is readily obvious that this guy's car used to be a 96-98 civic... i can tell from the design of his center console.......................... details, guy. details. so, shut your mouth.

IBTL just for the hell of it

that this guys car used to be a 96-98??? how can it used to be? if it was, then it still is so he shouldnt say its a 2000! DUH!

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and riceboy tryin to make his car an si...can you see your guages when youre drivin with all those stickers? i mean common man thats kinda dangerous, you might poke someones eye out. :roll:

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

so what exactly is the rice on the car? is it the fact that, by choice, he wants to show off the companies parts that hes using so he puts their stickers on the outside? id say it would be rice if he didnt have any of the parts...but he does. so i dont really see the problem.

besides the fact that you think its ok to turn your car into a billboard...before you open your stupid mouth plz read his mods. you are calling him a ricer. i see the following stickers:

Skunk2
DC Sports
SPOON
Computech sports
Greddy

Ground Control
HKS
ACT
ADVAN
DOHC

now here are the mods he posted:

Originally posted by "b16a2allmotor"

[/siz]

Engine Mods:
Clutch Master Stage 3
Clutch Master Lightened Flywheels
Crower Rods
Crower Cams
Crower valve springs and Titanium retainers
Fields Vtec/Fuel Controller
Ported and Polished
Vortech 12:1 FMU
t3/t4 Turbo w/ wastegate
Revhard Intercooler
Custom built Pipings

Exterior :
2000 Si Electron Blue Pearl Paint
2000 Si Front Conversion
2000 Coupe Si Tail Light conversion
2000 Si Rims
2000 Si HeadLights
2000 Si Hood
2000 Si Seats
Shaved off License plate Trunk
Custom License Plate Placing

Interior :
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
2000 Si Indiglo Gauges
Custom wrap blue/white Vinyl seats
Custom wrap blue/white doors
Custom A/C Vent Change
Custom paint dashboard
7" in Dash Flip out Tv LCD Screen
DVD Player
Custom Coil Overs
Xo Vision 5.6inch TV monitor
PSONE Unit
2 12" MICA PEARL KENDWOOD 600watt each sub
Boss 1200 WATT AMP Sealed airbox
Most of those stickers are from companies he doesnt even have parts on his car from. So now that i opened your stupid eyes, admit that you believe he's a ricer juss like you

I rest my case...

hubulk

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DLS has a point man... first of all, how many cams you got in there?? You said it was a SOHC yet you say you have crower camS?? Also, crower doesn't even make a cam for a SOHC?? No offense or anyhing, but your car is pretty riced out (by that i mean all show and no go). Why dont you have any under the hood shots? DLS teknique is just tryin to be honest with his opinion (which is what you wanted, right?). It may not be the same opinion as yours, but thats what you have to expect when you post your car on the internet. People aren't going to candy coat their opinions on your car. You may have spent a s**t load of money on your car, but I doubt it's fast as of right now. That "fmic" is an intake unless you want to prove me wrong and post some pics of your engine... Sorry bro, It's rice.

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh and for those of you who havent seen Rice4Brains ricey piece of s**t car...here are a couple pics of it:

:smileyR:

ROFL looks like a fukin rocket hahaha! those stickers give him the power to lift off the ground fo sho, and his huge coffee can dual pipes get him blastin at lightspeeds!

hubulk

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, and you're a disgrace to every other real honda enthusiast out there.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

HOW THE IS THAT RICE!?!?!?!?!??!?!

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME!!!

im simply stating this:

Well he said 99 GT (used, so cheaper obviously, but still more money) But im talkin say a 2k2 GT mustang, 30K to run 13's 14's what ever the hell it runs, thats fine and dandy by me....

however... If i buy (which i did) and Si for 13k and im running mid 15's bone stock...yeah, your obviously faster but you also paid a hell of a lot more

now im simply saying that with the price difference, i can make the Si even faster, and STILL have money left over to go get some prostitutes (yeah thats right, im lonely... :roll: )

god i hate riceboys, listen idiot a mustang GT is NOT 30k, you can get one for prob around 22-24k brand new. the Mach 1 with the 4v motor is 30k, but thats a limited edition car with a cobra motor in it so its worth the extra cash. then theres the cobra thats 35k and runs low 13's high 12's stock. if you knew anything about cars you would know that domestics depreciate in value much quicker than imports. a mustang GT is an excellent choice for a high performance car and a much better starting place than a civic SI. do you have any idea how many foxbodies are out there running 8 and 9's? a RWD v8 is the best starting place for a drag car, period. a civic SI is a fun ecomony car with a hi reving DOHC vtec b16. there a lot of fun to drive and obviously cheaper to insure than a mustang. but its still a FWD four banger, its got a big handycap it has to overcome when you compare it to traditional large displacment RWD sports cars. im so f**king sick of people with civic SI's acting like its the god of cars. its not really that fast, hell if you want somthing really fast you should look into geting an SVT focus or SRT-4 neon, much more bang for the buck than a honda, and the focus even comes with a 100,000 mile powertrain warenty. both of those cars beat out the civic si and cost the same amount of money. everyones entitled to get what they want and mod what they have. but you should know what the hell your talking about before you start bashing other cars. and no im not a domestic lover, im a car enthuist, meaning i give props to the compaines that deserve it and judge cars on their performance, not on what country they came from. and would you people please drop the ghetto smack talking. speak english, this isnt a lincoln park cd :roll:

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

oh and for those of you who havent seen Rice4Brains ricey piece of car...here are a couple pics of it:

:smileyR:

ROFL looks like a fukin rocket hahaha! those stickers give him the power to lift off the ground fo sho, and his huge coffee can dual pipes get him blastin at lightspeeds!
Lmao what kind of moron puts dual exaust on a civic :roll:

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha werd freaktimmah werd. you made me crack up...so does the ricey "2000 sedan Si" guy with his ghetto talkin..or should i say CLOWNIN... HAHAHA

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMFAO here are a couple more pics of Rice4Brains ricerocket...man i start crackin up everytime i look at this POS:

oooo ebay strut bar and ebay intake...damn man youre really makin some hp's there...by hp's i mean like 5

thats just straight out UGLY!