Have you Seen a 4door 2000 civic si? CHeCK IT OUT!!

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[/siz]

Engine Mods:
Clutch Master Stage 3
Clutch Master Lightened Flywheels
Crower Rods
Crower Cams
Crower valve springs and Titanium retainers
Fields Vtec/Fuel Controller
Ported and Polished
Vortech 12:1 FMU
t3/t4 Turbo w/ wastegate
Revhard Intercooler
Custom built Pipings

Exterior :
2000 Si Electron Blue Pearl Paint
2000 Si Front Conversion
2000 Coupe Si Tail Light conversion
2000 Si Rims
2000 Si HeadLights
2000 Si Hood
2000 Si Seats
Shaved off License plate Trunk
Custom License Plate Placing

Interior :
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Air/Fuel Gauge
2000 Si Indiglo Gauges
Custom wrap blue/white Vinyl seats
Custom wrap blue/white doors
Custom A/C Vent Change
Custom paint dashboard
7" in Dash Flip out Tv LCD Screen
DVD Player
Custom Coil Overs
Xo Vision 5.6inch TV monitor
PSONE Unit
2 12" MICA PEARL KENDWOOD 600watt each sub
Boss 1200 WATT AMP Sealed airbox

pictures.

[face=impact][align=center][/fac]

fireDC5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very very nice ride, buuttttt its not really an Si since there is no B16... and one more question.. wouldnt it have just been cheaper to buy an Si?

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh, it does have an Si engine.

and maybe it would be cheaper to buy an Si, but it's cool that he could take something that is nothing like an Si and make it into one, but still keep it's sedan integrity.

all just my opinion tho

OveRBoOSTCiViC

VIETNAMEZE
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well let me explain my car war life::
I blew my stock single motor squeezin 70 shot

,than swap from AUTO to MANUAL conversion with a b16a2 swap than blew the motor squeezin 85shot,

I went back to single/turbo to clown on niggaz that have dual when i smoke their ass.

Im building a b20z/Vtec/Turbo..I'll go back to dual.. lolz I'll be ready by Summer, watch the haters grow. too many haters out there. Props to SIck Civic and the rest

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's cool man. i thought u still had a b16a2 in it since it was in your member name :?

nothin BUT props dude! :thumbup:

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is sick as hell bro, i give ya mad props on that s**t, im not feelin the liscense plate shave though for some reason it looks kinda tacky, but its good because im guessin your car is a shower car and its different so its good. also wtf is the difference between a stock hood and a SI hood are they like special or something. and what kinda numbers you putting down

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "98CivicLX2"

car is sick as hell bro, i give ya mad props on that s**t, im not feelin the liscense plate shave though for some reason it looks kinda tacky, but its good because im guessin your car is a shower car and its different so its good. also wtf is the difference between a stock hood and a SI hood are they like special or something. and what kinda numbers you putting down
the headlights are different...so i think the hood was changed to fit the 99-00 headlights

yeah your right justin.. haha.. well my car is a 1996 , it now has 2000 front and rear..lolz

Oh yeah for yah that dont know this is my new SN for this site. no more allmotor..haha

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "jdmitr2003"

Oh yeah for yah that dont know this is my new SN for this site. no more allmotor..haha
you should prolly put that in your sig, lol

Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

but why that one? you dont have an 03 itr?
and yeah, i thought you were looking into a maxima... looking into the Dc5 now???

maxima.. I jsut checked it out.. 41K for that.. toomuch.. Im getting a gsr shell for 700, Imma work on that project

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats pretty nice, but its not an si dogg.

there are a couple things i dont like bout your car.
shaved license plate looks tacky.

and are you sponsored by all those companies that you have stickers of crowding your car? cause if youre not why are you advertising for free,a nd plus it looks kinda gay. its mad rice to do that dogg.

dont take what i said to tha heart tho, overall its a nice car and i know you put lotsa money and time into it. but please take those ricey stickers off plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

aight then once you get the crvtec in it'll be badass.

peace

Aye yo, Dont hate bro, Just because your car looks wack, and at least I didnt get ripped off by a body shop.. lolz.. yeah i do have parts on my car w/stickers. Its a Show/Go car. So, I'll smoke your 16sec DX. Dont take it to the heart bro. latez

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rofl why you hatin and startin s**t?!? im juss tryn'a give you some tips on how not to be a ricer...lets call it RICER 101. for one youre just a typical ricer. you have crower cams? how is that possible, thought you were runnin an SOHC. and whats port and polished? your head, your whole car? i mean cummon, im really doubting you know anyhting about cars. prolly just got a lot of money and had a shop do all your work.

and if you put 2000 si front end, you dont need to state that you have a 2000 si headlights swap and hood, cause thats included in the front end smart guy. also there is no diff in a 2000 civic hood, so you got ripped off. another thing looks like a really tacky job on your car if its a show car. i mean if you look at the rear, the rear bumper is all loose, the tailights dont even match up straight, the shaved rear license plate is super tacky and ricey. also if you notice the tv screens on the back of your headrests, the left one sits a lot lower then the right one. looks like you got a really cheao Tijuana job done there buddy. also the stickers all over your interior and exterior, ricey as hell. and the DOHC decals all over your car...hello its a SOHC cam you fukin riceboy. and dont ever say thats a 2000 si sedan, thats just a disgrace to all civic si's. your car is an ugly piece of s**t and a waste of money. what did mommy and daddy buy you a sedan so you had no choice or what? and you did your whole interior custom and kept a stock black steering wheel. totally doesnt match. stop trying to be mr fast and furious aite riceboy? you sound like that one walkie talkie phone commercial on the radio about the guys talkin about NOS and blowing the welds and s**t.

"I blew my stock single motor squeezin 70 shot

,than swap from AUTO to MANUAL conversion with a b16a2 swap than blew the motor squeezin 85shot,

I went back to single/turbo to clown on niggaz that have dual when i smoke their ass."

for one to be squeezin 70 shot on a stock SOHC is plain stupid, especially on a fuggin automatic! haha what a girl. then you blew another motor squeezin 85? omg dude youre a f**kin 'tard.

im not a 16 sec DX...im actually a high 14 sec ALL MOTOR DX. im wondering if you could have even betaen my car. prolly not, you prolly dont know how to drive that rice bucket. and your car is boosted, of course youll smoke a STOCK DOHC. clown on niggas blah blah blah. you sound like an idiot, so shut yo mouth lil boy, and just go buy that ricey piece of s**t blue car someone posted up here that was in autotrader.

"Im building a b20z/Vtec/Turbo..I'll go back to dual.. lolz I'll be ready by Summer, watch the haters grow. too many haters out there."

you sound like a complete idiot. watch the haters grow. you are a cocky mother f**ker...juss wait till i get my 99 gt stang...ill be smokin yer ass and leavin you to blow another motor squeezin "NOS" tryn to catch up.

i got nothin else to say to you ricer

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

juss wait till i get my 99 gt stang...ill be smokin yer ass and leavin you to blow another motor squeezin "NOS" tryn to catch up.
OMFG GOD, i hope your f**king joking dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would be highly disappointed in you, although it is fast as f**k, your spending 30k on the muther f**ker!!!!!!!!!!!! s**t, my Civic Si is less that half that!!! so gimme the difference in the price of that and ill be f**king running 8's n s**t (okay thats an exaggeration...but u know) ill f**kin kill a GT if that was the case.... i hate mustangs witha passion, plz tell me i read this wrong!!!!

anywho... as for your clownin on johnny, koo yeah whatever, i've taken a ride in his car, pretty f**king quik dawg...

now im not taking sides here....but to say that he's slow, you'd actually have tocome and run this foo....but anywho, my MAIN concern is

DONT GET A f**king MUSTANG

PLEASE!!!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW - TurboZinc... NO OFFENSE dawg, you already own n stuff....

but DLS ... as a CLUB CIVIC MEMBER..... i almost wanted to be like :slap: for even mention gettin a mustang.... i mean... i'm HIGHLY dissapointed...

..::sighs::.. i'm still in disbeilief....

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "DLS TekNiQue"

and if you put 2000 si front end, you dont need to state that you have a 2000 si headlights swap and hood, cause thats included in the front end smart guy. also there is no diff in a 2000 civic hood, so you got ripped off.
your arguments are pretty thin.......... and the 96-98 civic hood is not the same as the 99-00 civic hood... just thought you would want to know before you put your foot in your mouth............... oops, too late :roll:

with all this e-thugging and trash-talk somebody better end up bleeding, or i am going to be very disappointed

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Team 4R"

your arguments are pretty thin.......... and the 96-98 civic hood is not the same as the 99-00 civic hood... just thought you would want to know before you put your foot in your mouth............... oops, too late :roll:
LMAO

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SeanJohn1802"

BTW - TurboZinc... NO OFFENSE dawg, you already own n stuff....

but DLS ... as a CLUB CIVIC MEMBER..... i almost wanted to be like :slap: for even mention gettin a mustang.... i mean... i'm HIGHLY dissapointed...

..::sighs::.. i'm still in disbeilief....
:mrgreen:
The statement about using the price difference between the GT and Si and using the money "saved" by getting the Si to make it so much faster than the GT is rice. I'm sorry, but i really hate when people say that.