Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Hawk cermaic pads

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am in the market for new pads. Does any one have any experience with the hawk ceramic pads? Are the even worth the few extra dollars? or should i just go with the hps's?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hawks leave alot of dust and tend to squeel from time to time. im ordering EBC green stuff pads tomorrow

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stealthy said:
hawks leave alot of dust and tend to squeel from time to time. im ordering EBC green stuff pads tomorrow
havent had the hawks, but i had ebc's and they squealed too (pretty annoyingly)
I guess its just the price ya pay.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honda OEM Pads FTW ....

$40 and change shipped from handa-accessories.com .... if you've got stock rotors, they'll do you just fine.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would just get auto parts store ceramic pads, get the nicest ones you can find.. they will give you maybe a mild stopping improvement, but they are way less dusty then those oem ones.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guess i should have added i will be ordering a pair of brembo blanks and ss lines with my pads. I am pretty hard on brakes and i was looking for a small upgrade

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah dude, blanks are a good way to go. I guess get the hawk hp's then

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get an upgraded master cylinder brace too. That'll really help your brake pressure and fade. Also, organic pads FTW. You'll eat em fast, but they'll be perfect.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eran said:
Get an upgraded master cylinder brace too. That'll really help your brake pressure and fade. Also, organic pads FTW. You'll eat em fast, but they'll be perfect.
The brace keeps the m.c. from flexing and moving right? Where is a good place/brace to find one?