heh....New Ride

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check out this '99 Civic Si I scored last night...

Modifications:

Exterior
-Ground Designs Body Kit
-American Racing Custom Wheels

Interior
-Sparco Racing Seats

Engine/Performance
-AEM CAI
-Neuspeed Strut Tower Bar
-Neuspeed Adjustable Springs
-Apexi Dual Muffler Catback Exhaust System

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice ride, ive got that exact same car.

i've got the red si too, it looks like your car, it comes with black 17" tsw's

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, they didn't have the red one at target. wish they did.

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, hahaha...I was gonna post a thread when I got mine a few weeks ago. I've got the blue and black ones. Still lookin for the red and white. :roll:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wonder if they will ever come out with a hatchback???

that would be too great....
are all the civic body kits the same????

black widow right????

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh, they look BWish. i think they DO got a hatch, in several colors. but those might be the smaller ones i saw. cant remember, but i'll look again when i go pay my credit card bill. :mrgreen:

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the hatch is only available from Muscle Machines. it has the FEELS bodykit and the Commando Wing plus a freakingly large turbocharger sticking out of its hood.

since i'm unemployed for 2 weeks now, i'll be having time working on this:

future ride of the month:

it's still in the works, i started it last year but didn't have the time to build it. as you noticed, the kit is for a Spoon CTR but i decided to make it a VSM hatch just like mine.

here's the other kits that i still need to work with:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeak myogi, i have the yellow, green, red, blue, and red chrome exclusive muscle machines.

i just have to order the orange and black ones from www.iloveracing.com , and i will have the complete set of hb's :thumbs up:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude myogi_nightkid, where r u getting those models, i'd love to get ma hands on some like those. i bought the ITR that they have at walmart, but aint started it yet.. no TIME :(
i just buy models i like, when i see em. hardly ever get around to building them tho. :roll:

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my friend unitzero has almost all of the intail d cars :thumbs up:

to bad there isnt a 7thgen civic model out, i want one :(

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, that site is cool they have a lot of great cars to buy....mmm, skyline...drool....anyway. Are there any other sites like that? maybe other that have the cars cheaper? cause I'm buyin up the place, lol. if there isn't...anyone got a coupon code I could use???

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "SickCiViC"

dude myogi_nightkid, where r u getting those models, i'd love to get ma hands on some like those. i bought the ITR that they have at walmart, but aint started it yet.. no TIME :(
i just buy models i like, when i see em. hardly ever get around to building them tho. :roll:
a former co-worker of mine bought them for me when he went back to Hong Kong. yeah, i have the ITR from Revell too. thanks for reminding me, i still have to look for that in my storage room and start working on it.

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a former co-worker of mine bought them for me when he went back to Hong Kong. yeah, i have the ITR from Revell too. thanks for reminding me, i still have to look for that in my storage room and start working on it.
cool, lemme know how it turns out, and i'll do the same with mine. :thumbs up:

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey....Modifiers are cooler! You can put on all the stuff yourself (comes stock with all the parts you can put on yourself) they take a little longer...but they are pretty cool in the end. I have a 99 Honda Civic EX (Taffeta white) (JUST LIKE MY CAR!) a 2000 Integra GS-R in Voltage BLue, an a Dark Blue Honda Accord coupe (EX). They are really cool...you can lower them, add exhaust, intake, front strut braces, wheels, body kits, seats, tinted glass, and yeah. On certain websites people go even further with adding different wings, PS2's, Nitrous bottles, TV's and yes crazy stuff. Go to www.modifierscars.com to check them out!
-David

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, i went to wal-mart and they were blowing out prices on the modifiers, i picked up the black and white ones, got the complete set of civics now.

only 9.99 canadian, how sweet is that...

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didn't see those modifier pics....my bad...sorry to be-little yall :( Peace!
-david

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
By the way....my civic EX has a B18C1 motorswap...it looks a little ghetto...lol...but it will beat your Si!
-David

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "99ExCoupe"

By the way....my civic EX has a B18C1 motorswap...it looks a little ghetto...lol...but it will beat your Si!
-David
:lol: i need to find the white ex now. got all the si's and am gonna work on the rest of the cars. :D

dude, wal-mart JUST got some freekin wings west/hot wheels models! i got the blue civic and red crx.

they come with 2 sets of wheels, 2 body kits, some with 2 wings, and 2 hoods. they r soooooo BADASS!

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah brad, i saw those models there too, but they only had the green crx....

youv'e got quite the collection it seems though.... :thumbs up:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hell yeh andrew, i wish they had the green crx, ida got that too. there was only a purple integra, that i didn't get. that's all they had when i went. =)