18" bling-blingz 300lb chrome rims
lots of neonz
and a lifetime supply of uncle bens.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol yeah, and im thinking the business card that was left in car was from rice-a-roni, not sure though =), but i was wondering, why did abej6, the one who was saying we need not flame people, go ahead and post pics of this guys car, and by what i can tell for no reason....do i smell an instigator??

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "BioHazard"

lol yeah, and im thinking the business card that was left in car was from rice-a-roni, not sure though =), but i was wondering, why did abej6, the one who was saying we need not flame people, go ahead and post pics of this guys car, and by what i can tell for no reason....do i smell an instigator??
well.. abej6.. posted the pics of this guys car because his other thread about his car was sorta.. put out of comission.... its no fair to him to have "his" thread closed... he had nothing to do with the closing... so i posted it here to have a fresh start....

ok. =) 8) :wink:

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ride is definitely NOT my style...but I'd look at you as you drove by :wink: If you like ur ride, that's all that matters...forget 'em haters!

Oh one other thing...I think those bling bling rims look retarded on civics :roll: But you drive it, not me!

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, i didnt know other thread was deleted, my apology, and yeah, a set of 5 spoked rims look way better on civics, rather tahn those crazy ones, but your car not mine...

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "BioHazard"

whos rice-a-roni?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "*RiceAngel*"

Ride is definitely NOT my style...but I'd look at you as you drove by :wink: If you like ur ride, that's all that matters...forget 'em haters!

Oh one other thing...I think those bling bling rims look retarded on civics :roll: But you drive it, not me!
I agree i dont like the bling bling rims either. and the kit is too agressive for me

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well it looks like u could fit 3 nice size inter coolers behind it yup thats rite i said 3

hell_spawn3069

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks abej6 for reposting and I like the way you think, Hating is just a form of jealousy! -to all the haters out there

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "hell_spawn3069"

thanks abej6 for reposting and I like the way you think, Hating is just a form of jealousy! -to all the haters out there
no problem... i really don't hate your car, but i really don't like it either, but it is not fair for you to not have a post to show-off your car in....

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "hell_spawn3069"

sorry there big guy, the hatin is happenin not because of jealousy (what a f**king joke), but because you are whats wrong with the import scene today.

98CivicLX2

Honda Power!!!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
god damnit who ever posted this car better give me my lunch money back it just made me throw up my lunch its so damn ugly :oops: