Hello.... I own a 9th Gen..

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Glad to hear its fun "out of the box"
Now if they just make that CRZ type S or CRZ type R.... I love the body on those.
The 9th Gen might take a bit to grow on me. I was just getting used to the 8th Gen.

irawkian_EK9

I would powder coat the rims black and lower it... with tints.... hotness...Welcome to C.C

95eggsr

quad box
nice pick up my buddy has one of these

not much you can do to them though yet

his is tinted, yellow fogs, and red badges
i think he said springs just came out for them but are redic expensive

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Everything is going to be expensive for them. Only reason I dont have an evo or Subaru s**t is expensive

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ambulance needs a lip, and new exhaust, id go with greddy evo 2, wait what

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Nice pickup. I definitely like that the Si started being offered as a sedan in 8th gen. You guys probably already know this, but Honda is already reworking some things like suspension/steering onthe 9th gens after bad reviews I guess. Anyone with a 9th gen think its really that bad?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm BACK!!! ...sort of.

Just lurking the 9th gen to see if anything is happening interesting with them.

Can't decide if I want another Civic or not. I like the Hyundai Veloster but hate that it's basically an overbaked Hyundai Accent. I like the Si Coupe but don't like $22,500 + needless dealer markup + needless dealer tack ons. I like the EX coupe but hate nearly 10 seconds 0-60 time.

Blah! I need a nice unmolested 6th gen.

djroadking

I love the 9th gen Civic Si, and the new look of the 2012's in general. I may get one eventually when my current 6th gen civic ex goes or something happens with it.

mshamy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
question!

Nice car, i am thinking of buying one , but since i live in Egypt i have to ask you about the ground clearance of the 9th gen as it really matters here with the shitty streets we have...