Hello.... I own a 9th Gen..

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
What does the 2012 redline at my buddy has a 09 and that sum b***h pulled even with my big ass in it and I love the room it has!!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The k24 doesn't rev as high due to the extreme piston speed from the 99mm stroke.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I first saw the 9th gens, I wasn't a huge fan, but after seeing your car, they are starting to grow on me. If you lowered it, it would look so much cooler.

bluestar

Ninja Medic
When I first saw the 9th gens, I wasn't a huge fan, but after seeing your car, they are starting to grow on me. If you lowered it, it would look so much cooler.
yea i agree... still waiting for them to come out. a guy on the 9thgencivic boards just got the prototype eibach springs the other day and it looked nice. once they go into production probably gonna get a set of them

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Congrats on the new civic. Can't go wrong with a black Si :like:

Your'e a paramedic? I was a medical dispatcher for 2 years. I thought about taking it to the road and going back to school to become a medic, but other opportunities opened up and now I work on the background of 911 with computer/telephony systems. Around here a paramedic can make some pretty serious dough. A few friends of mind are closing in on 6 figures before taxes. Crazy crazy overtime!

Last edited:

bluestar

Ninja Medic
i wish we could bring in that kinda cash...i work for a rural ems county service... starting salary about 30k.... with all the overtime i hit about 40-45k a year due to all the call in time. but i love my job... thats what matters

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its clean hommie. if you have the cash to purchase one, you are ahead of the game.

bluestar

Ninja Medic
its clean hommie. if you have the cash to purchase one, you are ahead of the game.

yea...im happy to have one and it only took one week to get her...some people been waiting up to three months for a SI so i def. lucked up. hopefully by the time the aftermarket parts get out i will have some cash again. Took my 5 year old to Disney World week before my car arrived and that place drains your money quick.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
i wish we could bring in that kinda cash...i work for a rural ems county service... starting salary about 30k.... with all the overtime i hit about 40-45k a year due to all the call in time. but i love my job... thats what matters
Better than being a work hand and making about 30k a year

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Well just looked at car review and I like the coupe look definitely alot better the sedan has just weird rear end. The guy stated in the video and I agree that should definitely be a lip kit. The interior is sexy as hell though.

iHeartHonda

Welcome=) .. At first i didn't like the 9th gens at all but after looking at it some more they're starting to grow on me.. Im actually considering selling my Z and getting one.