Hello

Selman

Hy guys I'm from Slovenia. I'm looking forward of getting to know you all and hope to learn some new things about Hondas ;)

My ride:
Civic VTI
Stock B16A2 (needs a rebuild)
OEM shocks and TEIN springs
Sparco Drift wheels
Type-R seats
ITR DC2 header and exhaust
F1 Racing flywheel and stage2 clutch

Here are some pics...

Gunner

Registered VIP
Nice car, welcome to the site.

DaOne

Welcome to the forum!
clean car. i like it.

Selman

Can any one of you tell me, how to order OEM gasket set and bearings from US and how much do these parts cost?

Thanks ;)

Selman

Use the power of google and eBay. Nice ride and welcome. Love the wheels by the way
I searched on ebay and I don't know which to take? I was informed that OEM parts are a way to go. Can't find any OEM sets on ebay and google. What about YONAKA motorsports gasket set. Is it any good? It says it meets or exceeds OEM performance. True or false?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Civic-99-00-Si-B16A-Head-Gasket-Kit-Set-96-00-EK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem484095f2dbQQitemZ310321214171QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Wheels are a bit small :D next year I'll buy same wheels but 17". These are 16" :P

Selman

These rims were a pain in the neck. When I orderd them, the salesman said they'll be here in 8 days. I gave him half of the money and went home. It took a bit longer then that. I payed for them in feb. and got them 6 months later :roll: So i stayed on my winter tires for another 6 months. Next season I put them on and almost every store had them and 250 cheaper :cussing:

2000HondaCivic

super clean man i love the rims.....sux it took so long to get them only to find you could have got them cheaper, but hey, they are still really nice

Selman

Thanks for the comments guys =)

Been doing some new things to the car...
I got a new B16A2 engine with:
EK9 forged pistons
EK9 cams
Supertech valves
ITR dual springs (have to replace them with supertech)
Skunk2 bored intake
Hytech header
Puts out 205 whp (thinking of putting in a turbo)

I bought a mugen hood spoiler
Wrapped a hood, roof and trunk in to black foil :D

Also EP3 seats (have to cut the rails to get them lower)

And I have to find a working EK9 or ITR LSD, backyard special front bumper and rear side valances
Where can I buy honda parts in San Francisco? In the summer I'm coming to visit my family so it's a good opportunity to do some shopping :D

When I have time and sunny weather I'll put some new pics on ;)

Happy new year to every body and lots of success in your builds :cool:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EP seats are super comfy, good choice.