XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can get anything custom made at an exhaust shop. That being said, I don't recommend deleting your muffler. It will sound stupid.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What would you recommend to do then
Keep your muffler?

If you're looking for a better sound, get a different muffler or a new exhaust system altogether. Cutting off the muffler will sound horrendous.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do you know of any affordable aftermarket exhaust that sounds good
I guess that depends on what's "affordable" for you. If you just want sound, get a new muffler. RSX-S muffler sounds good, Vibrant Performance has some good sounding ones. If you want a full exhaust, check the ClubCivic store here and you'll find a bunch. HKS, Yonaka, Invidia, etc. Personally I have the Invidia N1 and it sounds very good.

Hit up YouTube and look up sound clips for different exhausts you may be interested in.

Drakon543

I welded an obx muffler on a camry a few weeks back for some kid. Don't remember which one it was. Looked ok being it didn't have a giant coffee can tip like my pos eBay crap. Didn't sound too loud either. Only cost him 60 bucks for the muffler and 30 bucks for my time and welder.

Drakon543

But ya besides my eBay crap can be a little much sometimes even with the silencer in. When I was first putting the kit on I left the muffler off and started it out of curiosity. Ya it sounds like f***ing garbage with the muffler off.