Votes: 0 0.0%
  • trany work and g3 sim

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mracer29

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i finaly sold the race bike, i have been trying to figure out what to do with the money, so here are my choices...... not in any certain order.

1. Buy a jet ski or seedoo type water craft. Im surrounded by water so having a place to play is eazy.

2. buy this turbo kit.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-00-Honda-Civic-T3-T4-Turbo-Charger-Kit-Catback-CF_W0QQitemZ180003283644QQihZ008QQcategoryZ33742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3. Buy and install an indash dvd/tv for the civic. like this from circut city..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JENSEN-VM9411-IN-DASH-DVD-PLAYER-W-7-VIDEO-SCREEN-NIB_W0QQitemZ200002864377QQihZ010QQcategoryZ38649QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

4. just do some trany work to the civic clutch and stuff, and buy g3 flight sim for my r/c helicopter.

cliff notes: goods verses bads
around $2000 to play with
seedoo would be fun but recent oil spill would put a damper on places to play for awhile
turbo is cool but trany work would be a must and would cost a bit gettin tuned and stuff
dvd/tv indash is cool but i cant see spending 600 bucks to watch tv in my car
trany work is gonna need done eventuly and the g3 flight sim would save me money in the long run by me not crashing my heli.

So just tell me what you all would do of these 4 options. any new suggestions are welcome but please no sarcastic, off the wall suggestions. If you cant say it is something you personaly would do then keep it to you self. :D

mracer29

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the help so far people!!!!!!!!!!!! come on I know you have an opinion

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i say f**k the jet ski (owned one and they get played out fast) #2 f**k that jensen you'll be dissapointed ;) , i'd say turbo the d and routine maintanece ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
i say f**k the jet ski (owned one and they get played out fast) #2 f**k that jensen you'll be dissapointed ;) , i'd say turbo the d and routine maintanece ;)
I love my Jensen.. :what:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tranny and the G3 sim. My bro has that sim and it's f**king kickass.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that turbo kit is weak sauce. Save up a little more and get a greddy kit.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
much better :thumbs up

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno about the quality of the kit but a turbo d is a better option than 3 or 4.

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you have something to haul the jet ski then do that

mracer29

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
if you have something to haul the jet ski then do that
most jetskis have a trailer and i have the mouinteer to tow it.......

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm scared to ride a jet ski around here in the Suwannee River, you'll get hit in the face by a jumping stirgen, it's happened 5 times in the past 6 years.