Help with Lighting

dominicano

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a 99 4 dr and have the nokya bulbs in it but still have a hard time seeing. I've tried other bulbs and still no help. My old car had fogs on em and noticed that made a difference. You guys know of any good brand fog lights that won't break the bank. I know all the auto stores around here have the brand Cyberwhite but not sure how good they are. Thanks...

Blk05Civic

Reppin HX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was on honda-tech, and got some yellow OEM Depo fogs for $100 shipped. they work pretty good, i thot the price wasnt too bad. they light up the road too

i think it was weaksauce.org AKA weksos

weksos

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It might be because of the beam pattern or bulb temperature it was using. Usually cheaper setups wont give you a great beam pattern.

We do sell the 99 foglights for $115 shipped. The $100 models are for the older Civics. Let us know if you are interested =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
go to walmart and buy foglights that are $25. i dont know the name or # of anything. but they're rectangular and about 1.5" x 1". they're bright too...atleast bright for $25 cheapo's. ive been using em for almost a year and they haven't failed on me. u just have to buy a metal switch instead of plastic cuz the switch gets so hot, the plastic ones melt. ive gone thru like 6 switches in the past few months :???:.

as for the headlight bulbs, im usin philips vision plus'. bought em off gearbox on here. they're awesome. id recommend pretty much any bulb that isn't coated (like the cool blue sylvania stuff). the coating makes the bulb last shorter and burn out faster. so maybe osram silverstars or philips. but i think philips is a UK company so ud have to buy em online but they're like $20 for a pair.

also, make sure ur headlight beams are goin out in the right direction. u can adjust left/right with the gears behind the headlight and up/down with the 4 screws that hold the headlight down.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can get the bulbs with the blue coating on them. but just dont touch the blue coating when ur install them. the oil from your skin ruins the bulbs. if you dont touch them theyll lasat awhile. i have the phillips bulbs with the blue coating, and theyre awesome.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get some oem style fogs. Helped me out a lot. Also a lot of people recomended SilverStars.