Here's my whip again....

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran.. you gotta give respect to him. I know you do, but still. He made his car, his car for one reason: He likes the way it looks. I like it a lot too... but I'm not feeling the ctr stickers.

-Jason

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I give respect for the work. It's not my style, and I'll never understand it, but that's niether here nor there.

One thing I don't respect:

Photoshopping your car and pretending that your car actually looks like that.

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he did say though he was dropping it low like that..maybe a forshadow of what is to come

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Svr_Civic said:
he did say though he was dropping it low like that..maybe a forshadow of what is to come
I wouldn't have lost any respect if he had just come out and said it in the first place. He had to basically be caught, and that's kinda lame to me :what:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Photoshop.. too bad. I wish it was dumped that much though :P

vspec sir

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DuuMaCuaMay said:
thanks for the compliments....yeah it is chopped but i'm planning to go that low, maybe alittle higher....
awwww man, that's weak. Seriously, post a REAL shot of your ride man. I honestly think that pic looks nice, but if it's actually your car or not.... oh well. :kickass:

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice car. i love it

when it comes down to it we pretty much copy stock cars.. seriously..

CTR STyle lights..
Si rims
Ls rims
Gsr swirlies
Sir fog lights
Recaro seats

we all copy.. all of us...

True story i was talking to a chick who knew nothing about cars.. she says "why dont you buy rims" i say " i do have rims, Si rims" she says " So you have a set of stock rims"

And dammit she was right.

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, def nice...i dont care what anyone says...its freakin nice...props to you..

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
very nice car. i love it

when it comes down to it we pretty much copy stock cars.. seriously..

CTR STyle lights..
Si rims
Ls rims
Gsr swirlies
Sir fog lights
Recaro seats

we all copy.. all of us...

True story i was talking to a chick who knew nothing about cars.. she says "why dont you buy rims" i say " i do have rims, Si rims" she says " So you have a set of stock rims"

And dammit she was right.
There's a difference between stock blend and blueprint stock ;)

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant say how much i love the style lol. its wut i'd like to go for but can never reach :'( some day.... lol

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
The front end fits poorly, I don't even know if this thing has a CTR wheel, climate control, cluster , if it has a B16B, if it has a black dash and doors, if it has recaros, if it has a RHD conversion. For all I know, the exterior alone could be the only modified part of this car.
wmertz said:
get more pics first.

edit - found more pics.. http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=84739
Quebec_Civic said:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=87362

last hatch in the page.... should awnser your question about photoshop
you could try reading the whole thread that would give you a decent over all picture of what the car has mod wise since there are two dif links to the car, one including a complete mod list.. :oh:

Eran said:
Also, I cannot see why people think that making a replica of a stock car is somehow the most godly thing to do to a hatch. It's stock. It shows no creativity, no individuality, no style. YOU COPPIED A PARTS LIST.
it doesnt matter if you see it or not... i love my car.. others hate it.. who cares... as long as the individual owning the car likes it thats all that matters.. the front might be a little ill fitting? some other car might have parts that dont match the rest of the car color wise... or maybe a faded part here or there... NOT talking s**t just saying there are few PERFECT cars rolling around.. i think with the mod list he has and the engine shots coupled with the interior its a pretty good looking car... S2k seats not the most common thing in a civic.. nice motor etc.. i mean why all the hate... you say no creativity.. maybe you didnt even see the mod list?

Eran said:
Type R's are not the end-all-be-all of Honda existance. You want to do a cool, rare conversion? Convert a 1st gen Civic into a Honda City Turbo. That's unique. CTR clones are a dime a dozen.
what you find "cool" someone else may find a huge waste of effort and time.. its all perception... i dont see what puts anyone in the position to call anyone else out on being unique on a honda site.. because that word.. and this hobby really dont go hand in hand.. why even get so hung up about it..

all the off topic aside.. i think that car looks good.. not a fan of so much white and mismatched engine bays but definately nice.. great job..