Hey guys! New here. 95 coupe b20 turbo

95 b20t

Respected
Hi, I'm Joe. Was on club integra for a while, then my gsr was stolen. Fell out of the Honda game. Well, I'm back in now. Got a 95 civic coupe from a friend of mine. Bought it with a b20/gsr/ctr hybrid turbo. Was blowing a ton of oil out of the dip stick. Blow by central. Anyway, started ripping apart the motor today and was wondering what people's opinions were on what to do. Here's a few pics from yesterday to today. Any opinions on what route to go as far as the motor goes would be greatly appreciated.

20170409_162809.jpg

These are from today

A few more

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

You either have too much crankcase pressure, or that the dipstick tube pressed into the motor is loose, which I've heard about before. Does the tube wiggle around or move up and down at all? It's pressed to the block, so it really shouldn't. I think your best bet is to get some brake cleaner, clean up the block good, and see if that tube is loose. Apply some JB weld or the like to keep it from getting worse.

Also, I am moving this thread to the forced induction section. ;)

95 b20t

Respected
:welcome:

You either have too much crankcase pressure, or that the dipstick tube pressed into the motor is loose, which I've heard about before. Does the tube wiggle around or move up and down at all? It's pressed to the block, so it really shouldn't. I think your best bet is to get some brake cleaner, clean up the block good, and see if that tube is loose. Apply some JB weld or the like to keep it from getting worse.

Also, I am moving this thread to the forced induction section. ;)
It was spraying out the top of the dipstick only when under boost...and I mean SPRAYING! lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm debating on getting a b18 block and building that or just rebuilding this block. I'm running roughly 15psi(on wastegate spring) and not looking to go any higher under boost.

Was making just over 400hp to the wheels. I'd like to stay around that number.

Last edited by a moderator: