Hey guys, New member here and doing a K20A Type R swap!

DC5@EM2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, I am a new member here, but long time member at 2k1civic.com, but I feel like I need to get to newer forums and such. So, anyways, I am in the process of swapping a K20A Type R motor into my 2k2 coupe. I picked up the motor for around 6k and its a complete motor! I have pics of the engine [/url=http://www.hondawerx.com[/url] and all i am waiting for is the HAsport mount kit to come out at the end of this month or so! I will try to keep you guys posted on the latest with pics and info. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Later!

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, keep us updated on how it turns out.

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man u have been saying that for the past month haha just joking man.. im glad to see a K20A going in.. im sure it will be badass bc the videos of the K20A2 in the 2k1 was sweet.. keep us update

DC5@EM2

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man u have been saying that for the past month haha just joking man.. im glad to see a K20A going in.. im sure it will be badass bc the videos of the K20A2 in the 2k1 was sweet.. keep us update
Yeah no $hit, the only prob Im having is waiting for the HAsport engine mounts to come out. They are supposedly coming out in dec some time. Once they are out, Im ready to go. Ill keep you guys posted. Later.

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAsport keeps moving there date back just like most companys do for products for our cars

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he is waiting on the HAsport mounts which they say will be out in december

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but HAsport said it would come out in august, then sept, the oct, then nov, and now december so who knows

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg...this thread was from 2002!! wtf....he only has 2 posts, obviously he ain't do s**t.... :roll:

ojay

7thgencivic.com dedicated
5+ Year Member
yeah that's him, first member on 7thgen to have k20a and boosted.

also another guy with boosted k20a2 pushing 520whp

and another dude with k24 block / k20a2 head.