Hey I'm new here. Here's my DX Coupe

Violator

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just saw this site posted at www.highaltitudeimports.com and I thought I'd see what it was about. I live in Colorado, got my car about 2 to 3 years ago. Here's my mods.

Engine:
JDM B16A Sir2
99 GSR tranny
DC Sports 4-1 Header
AEM CAI
polished Valvecover (not really performance)
Apexi VAFC

Suspension and Brakes:
Tokico N/A struts
Skunk2 Lowering springs
Fast Brakes Front Big Brake kit
Camber kits front and rear
Kuhmo 205/50/VR15 on 99 GSR wheels

Exterior/interior:
Pivot Shiftlight (hard wired)
EX gauge cluster
O.E. Fog lights
95 GSR seats

I plan to add a Max Rev turbo kit and prolly some more brakes/suspension work...along with a new paint job later on down the road.

anyone from Denver on the Board?[/img]

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Welcome to Club Civic :D . Looking good :thumbs up:

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet ride, bet it's fAst. :thumbs up: DLS Teknique would appreciate that car... :mrgreen:

Violator

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So far it's run a 16.1 @ 86 I think (dont have the timeslips with me) in Denver 5280 ft above sea level. I'm gonna add a CTR intake cam and also Big bore throttle body...alittle tuning and I'm hoping for low 15's...If I hit a 14 I'll be more then satisfied, until turbo that is. I cant wait to make a road trip down to CA this summer, rip the tires loose a few time. :D

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow clean car...i have had those same foglights you got sitting in my garage for like 3 months already and i havent installed them yet, lol. how did you install them i kinda need a lil help.

you are comin to cali for summer? what part? im in san diego.

Violator

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
prolly Nipomo or the close to it, towards the coast. As for the fog lights they're pretty easy to install, the bumper has lines near the grill so you'll know exactly what to cut, the wiring harness plugs right in to the fuse box, If your gonna put new bulbs in put some PIA's in there. I like those 5zigen wheels, I'm thinking of getting the Centerline Impluse...17" wheel at 11 lbs. :thumbs up:. Is your car a DX or EX?

Violator

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DX...pretty light, it weighs 2300 lbs. I'm gonna add some ex doors for power windows and locks...should be a fun swap.