Status
Not open for further replies.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty sick man! colors are awesome, but im not feeling the camber.

mod list?

hbk*jon

Engine '00 Civic Si B16A2; Skunk2 Stage 2 camshafts; JG valves, valve springs, retainers; Password:JDM intake; Buddyclub Spec 2 exhaust; Fast Autoworks custom 4:1 header; Mishimoto aluminum radiator, hoses; tucked Chase Bays mil-spec wiring harness; custom white valve cover, tucked brake lines

Drivetrain ACT Stage 3 clutch, Xtreme Pressure Plate, Prolite flywheel

Suspension Ground Control coilovers; Tokico shocks; Skunk2 rear lower control arms

Wheels/Tires 16x7.5 Work Meister wheels; 205/40-16 Nitto Neogen tires

Brakes DC2 Integra GSR rotors, calipers (front and rear); Performance Friction pads (front and rear); Chase Bays stainless steel braided brake lines (front and rear)

Exterior OEM Honda EK9 side skirts; VIS Racing carbon fiber hood, rear wing, front lip, side mirrors; Stanley headlights, fog lights

Interior Bride Zieg III front seats; custom Bride Gradation-covered rear seats; JDM EG6 Civic Si-R console; Sparco steering wheel, shift knob

Electronics Kenwood KBT-614 head unit; Alpine PDX-5 amplifiers (x2); Pioneer CS-D1720C speakers (x4); 12-inch JBL subwoofer

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Digging the engine, body and mods, but I hate purple and that turquoise is too much for me for an engine bay. maybe swap the colors and thatll look sick but nice ride man.

BTW, Welcome to CC and enjoy your stay.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

JDM B20 EG6

5+ Year Member
Welcome man. I like everythin other than stance and camber. I'm just not feeling the HellaFlush movement.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks like your trying to hard. but anyways, welcome to the site

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i'm not digging the color scheme but u definitely rock it well. I agree about the hellaflush stance, it's retarded to me lol, but overall it's a nice ride. Welcome to the site!

WBJ

Registered VIP
I dig the color scheme and I applaud you for going outside the norm on that one. I too dislike the rear camber, it looks broken. The wheels are awesome though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i LOVE it, everything is basically perfect

I would roll the rear quarters flat though so you can remove some of the camber and still get that low. And maybe different wheels, but i love the polished

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man this car is all over the place...

Welcome to cc

Status
Not open for further replies.