Not open for further replies.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ur an idiot!!! i know that flush started in europe but cali brought it to the states along with the whole tuner scene, period..... JDM in cali??? ur so f****** gay, rainbows come out yor mouth when u speak...i bet u dont even know what the JDM decals mean.... i never said the flush look out performes track set ups FEMALE!!! just worry about gettin yor facts straight instead of worryin about yor pussy bleeding all the time.... :lol: get over your self .... oh and let me geuss,,,, ur on ROTA SLIPS @ stock height.... if im right, ur gay....:shockl: NO DISRESPECT TO ALL THE OTHER GUYS ROCKIN SLIPS"
just leave now

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol owned. That's low, trying to show a car that's not your.s

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
hey man just looks like this thread has gone off topic lets get back to what we are here for! stop hating. your ride is an extension of your personality.. you cant tell some one how your car should look or stand. i love the hatch man looks great love everything on it. im not a flush man but when you drop a duce you gotta flush some time!. keep the dream alive and never look back.
nice ride

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ ? hes a fake. hes posting pics of anothr guys car. read thru the whole thread buddy

JDM 94 EG Hatch

Initial D
Registered VIP
ohhh i thought we were talking bout the amf guy soz....

thats a 17 year old attention span for ya... schools almost out and im just done with reading

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I knew I've seen this s**t before. Found some reading material next to the toilet, turned out to be an Import Tuner mag from September 2010 with this car on the front page. f**k you poserx2 :thumbs up

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its funny how his latest activity was today and he doesnt post a damn thing,
must feel like a complete jackass

K00PA

Registered VIP
Wow! Damn Jon your thread went to s**t...lol, sucks bro! But anyway I remember this car before the flush scene started cause it was plastered all over NWP. So I can vouch for Jon stuntin with HBK and spanky of phaze2 goin hard before what the herrafrustrated scene is today! So Jon keep it up mayne s**t still looks good...seems you been MIA tho? You still have the hatch?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok people, ITS NOT HIS CAR, GUY WAS A TROLL, car was sold in 2010, NOT HIM. /THREAD, lock this s**t up

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
/\/\ did u even read the thread
I shouldn't have to read the thread. I looked at hbk*jon's ride and read some of the posts.
Like I posted before his ride looks good (sick) and I welcomed him to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.