HFP stickers?!?!

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i was going through some of my old stuff when i found about 30 pairs of HFP stickers. the old ones from honda (about 2004 era) that were a super solid sticker that had a aluminum type backing to it with HFP on the front.

i had heard that around 2005 they were nearly impossible to find and were starting to raise in price as how hard they were to find. when i left the honda game i had heard they had gone up to almost 22$ a sticker.

too the people that might know, are these things still as valuable now as they were back then?

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wouldn't even know how to check the price of THAT particular sticker. They look dope... I wouldnt mind snagging a pair....

ventturei26

Capt. Fuse
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha, yea ive probly had then stashed away in a showbox since about 06/07 along with a few others that arnt produced anymore including a few honda hondasport stickers and even a few of the HOP bunny thing

once i can figure something out on the price ill let ya know, kinda just wanting to know if these were still as rare as the they were when i left the honda game. maybe ill just throw a set on ebay and thatll be the price determination

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know on something like that, they're cool but I don't think there is really a ton of demand.

emerican

Registered VIP
Dang if they go for 40 bucks a piece you got a good bit of cash sitting there lol