Hi all!

TDL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, as i see it seems that there is nobody else from spain... ^_^' but there are Civics here too!!!! lol
I just got a '94 Civic 1.5 LSi Coupe (102hp) and thought that this board was a good source of info and anti-boring lecture :P ok, so... El sitio esta de puta madre! Felicidades! =)

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome.
Anti-boring lecture? Haha. Some of the debates get a little heated, but it makes the board interesting.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the board :!: :alcoholic:

even tho i am half hispanic, i dont know s**t for spanish, but i translated the last thing you said to "The site this of puta mother Congratulations" ¿¿¿¿ :?:

TDL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha! ok, what i wrote translates to something like: "the site is very cool! Congrats!". "Puta madre" translates literally to "whore mother" but ironically it means not so bad. xD (btw, "xD" = "lol" in spain we are more used to smileys).
As for the anti-boring... =) i am used to read technical info (althougt more related to computers than cars), so that did not go for the semi-flames. I wrote that thinking about the explanations of types of turbo, types of motor, different mods... etc. =) and see what people is capable to do to a car.
Glad to be here! =)