HID/Halogen Question

Bigl206

how do you have halogen low beam and hid high beams? is there a certain type of hids i have to buy?
Thanks

redexcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, some HIDs have a High/Low function. Most of them only have a low beams. If you want both high/low U have to make sure it does both HIgh and low beams.

Check out DDM tunning they have good kits for cheap

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i got my kit for $250 high and low beams from www.procivic.com
Did it come with a plasma TV?

OP: You want a bi-xenon HID kit. To be honest HID highbeams are very much useless in the stock headlight housings. If you want to do it the proper way you need to retrofit them.

Bigl206

i thought bi-xenons are high and low beam hids. i just want my high beams to hid's and the low beam to be stock lighting.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought bi-xenons are high and low beam hids. i just want my high beams to hid's and the low beam to be stock lighting.
ummm, i dont mean to sound like a d**k...but why?

ur hi beams should be plenty powerful non hids, so if u want stock lows, dont change anything lol, hid kits are for people that want hid lows, the bi-xenons are hid low/hi so ur right there..

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, couldnt you get different headlight housings, that have separate bulbs for high and low that could achieve that?
idk

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is no such thing that you want unless you have a car with independent high and low beams. Such as an Accord.

immajackuup

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude l2read. He wants STOCK low beams and HID high beams. No such thing in ONE light bulb .