Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, yesss.

Come up and autocross sometime :thumbs up
If you can give me some sort of notice when there are events that your doing, I'll gladly come over and give it a shot. What's the worst that happens...? I run over a few cones? :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you can give me some sort of notice when there are events that your doing, I'll gladly come over and give it a shot. What's the worst that happens...? I run over a few cones? :lol:
Local 3 June 5 MCC – G Lot
OOR 1 June 19 Ralph Wilson Stadium
Local 4 July 10 MCC – G Lot – Joel Ajavon Memorial w/ BMW SCCA club
Local 5 July 24 Xerox
Local 6 August 7 MCC – G Lot
Local 7 August 21 MCC – G Lot
Local 8 September 18 Delphi
Local 9 October 2 MCC – G Lot
(MCC = Monroe Community College here in Roc)

;)

And yep, that's pretty much the worst that can happen. Except the one guy with an RX-8 who ran out of gas in the middle of his run...

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have to check my scheduwal... I def can't afford to do ALL of them, but maybe two or three... Which ones are you 100% going to?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thinking the one at Xerox... never been there. I usually only do one or two a year. It's a blast though!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are they ALL on a Sunday?!?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna drive on Watkins Glen so bad. I went with my college automotive club but I was a passenger in an SRT8 Jeep. Looking good due. I've been considering having my OEM wheels fixed and powder coated gunmetal to go better with the polished metal metallic.

I won't be able to put money into my for awhile though. Booked my hotel for my beach trip in August and have to spend the next two months paying the credit card off and saving.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hear ya man! My next investment is a drop. Gotta pay off some bills first, then I can go more low...lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah haha. I'm trying to get a header before I go low, and wanna get RPF1's for the summer wheels.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah haha. I'm trying to get a header before I go low, and wanna get RPF1's for the summer wheels.

Those are nice wheels. Thought about those in white with my RSX for a while.

Also, that attack the dragon thing.. when is that... I think @Szady is down for it too :thumbs up

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
October 8th. I'm still working out the details with Dominick on hotels and stuff.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Isn't there a Dragon run on like July 10th? One of my friends in VA is going then...I think...?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So since I had removed the stripes on the hood, tan lines kept coming back after a few weeks and I got sick of having to buff and wax them out every time... So, as a temporary fix, I CF wrapped my hood. All I can say about cf wrap...holy hell is it a pain in the ass. Never again will I do a big body panel...

IMG_2298.JPG

Also, I dropped some uber cool JDM yellow DRL's in. They somewhat match the fog lights, now. :thumbs up
IMG_2307.JPG

That shall be all, for now.