HKS APEXi COMPTECH OR GREDDY EXAUST??

slimstajimsta5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey which of these exausts is the best? hks apexi comptech or greddy? my friend just got a comptech on his 2003 RSX and it sounds badass. have u heard which of those is the best exaust i cant get and which ones also sound deep while providing good power? thanks

if there is any brands better than those, jsut let me know.. thanks again

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he prolly doesnt drive he just has a lil while till his 16th b-day

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
save yourself a lot of money, just buy a muffler and have an exhaust shop weld you up a 2.25" or 2.5" custom cat-back. it costs half as much as a brand name cat back, and does the exact same thing.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought the evolution was hella loud. it is very deep though. IMO, i dont like the look of it...i just think its a little overly big of an exhaust tip

then again...i have 2 canteloupe(sp) shooters sticking out of the back of my car

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how bout magnaflow...are they any good. one of my friends had one on his old prelude si, it sounded nice and deep

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

i thought the evolution was hella loud. it is very deep though. IMO, i dont like the look of it...i just think its a little overly big of an exhaust tip

then again...i have 2 canteloupe(sp) shooters sticking out of the back of my car
lol u could save power and only have 1

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why exactly would i lose power with 2 exhausts. everyone says i do...but i dont know the technical happenings that would actually make me lose power.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think (not true just a theory) that all the compression out 1 exhaust is goo and it loses compression out 2 exhausts i dont think this makes much sense but it could.all u tech junkies give me a hand!!

weaponrc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I HAVE APEXI W.S. CATBACK AND I LIKE IT ALOT. I WOULD RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO BUY THAT EXHAUST.

RICE4BRAINS- HAVING 2 MUFFLERS CAN ACTUALLY MAKE U LOSE HP BECAUSE U ARE LOSING BACKPRESSURE. TOO MUCH BACKPRESSURE ALSO ROBS U OF HP AS WELL, AN EXAMPLE WOULD BE A STOCK EXHAUST THAT ISNT AS FREE FLOWING. MOST QUALITY EXHAUST MANUFACTURERS TAKE BACKPRESSURE INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THEY DESIGN THEIR EXHAUST SYSTEMS.

VigLink badge