HKS APEXi COMPTECH OR GREDDY EXAUST??

slimstajimsta5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey which of these exausts is the best? hks apexi comptech or greddy? my friend just got a comptech on his 2003 RSX and it sounds badass. have u heard which of those is the best exaust i cant get and which ones also sound deep while providing good power? thanks

if there is any brands better than those, jsut let me know.. thanks again

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're 15 and you drive? props my boy..

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he prolly doesnt drive he just has a lil while till his 16th b-day

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey! just like me......

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
save yourself a lot of money, just buy a muffler and have an exhaust shop weld you up a 2.25" or 2.5" custom cat-back. it costs half as much as a brand name cat back, and does the exact same thing.

panuwat

Lost Honda
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebars.. u sure know ur stuff at making things less expensive =)

7thgencivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go with the Greddy Evolution, nice deep note but not too loud or you can go with the Tanabe Racing Medallion.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought the evolution was hella loud. it is very deep though. IMO, i dont like the look of it...i just think its a little overly big of an exhaust tip

then again...i have 2 canteloupe(sp) shooters sticking out of the back of my car

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how bout magnaflow...are they any good. one of my friends had one on his old prelude si, it sounded nice and deep

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "Rice4Brains"

i thought the evolution was hella loud. it is very deep though. IMO, i dont like the look of it...i just think its a little overly big of an exhaust tip

then again...i have 2 canteloupe(sp) shooters sticking out of the back of my car
lol u could save power and only have 1

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why exactly would i lose power with 2 exhausts. everyone says i do...but i dont know the technical happenings that would actually make me lose power.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think (not true just a theory) that all the compression out 1 exhaust is goo and it loses compression out 2 exhausts i dont think this makes much sense but it could.all u tech junkies give me a hand!!

weaponrc

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I HAVE APEXI W.S. CATBACK AND I LIKE IT ALOT. I WOULD RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO BUY THAT EXHAUST.

RICE4BRAINS- HAVING 2 MUFFLERS CAN ACTUALLY MAKE U LOSE HP BECAUSE U ARE LOSING BACKPRESSURE. TOO MUCH BACKPRESSURE ALSO ROBS U OF HP AS WELL, AN EXAMPLE WOULD BE A STOCK EXHAUST THAT ISNT AS FREE FLOWING. MOST QUALITY EXHAUST MANUFACTURERS TAKE BACKPRESSURE INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN THEY DESIGN THEIR EXHAUST SYSTEMS.