Hmotorsonline customers feedback

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So does anyone here have any experience with buying a motor swap from www.hmotorsonline.com ? Do they help u out if something gets broke in shipping? What can u tell me about hmotorsonline by experience?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i haven't dealt with them, but i suggest you get shipping insurance.

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i will homes. I just wanted to see some people's experiences with hmotorsonline. i hear they are good........but how good? they say they sell the 94-95 gsr complete swap but what happened to the 96-00?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
3rd gen integras are 94-01

Ace$nyper

I tried dealing with them to buy a swap I really dont like them at all now they acting like i should be thank ful that i ever was able to get emails back and i keep hearing good things but they really didn't give half a f**k about me i would not reccomend them myslef

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
3rd gen integras are 94-01
yes, but the 94-95 is OBD1, where as the 96-01 is OBD2, i dont know the justification behind only selling the OBD1 though.

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
slambed_civic said:
yes, but the 94-95 is OBD1, where as the 96-01 is OBD2, i dont know the justification behind only selling the OBD1 though.
it freaking sucks. i need an obd2 gsr engine... and its been hard finding one. well, not like i am in the market quite yet.. but i havent found one.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
slambed_civic said:
more 5gens swapping than 6gens i guess?

odb1 must be cheaper to obtain.

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cheaper and easier to tune from what i hear. Hey what about www.totaljdm.com are they any good. i hear stuff about them but has anyone got info on them?

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
more 5gens swapping than 6gens i guess?

odb1 must be cheaper to obtain.
trust me, the odds of finding a 94-95 are about the same as finding a 96-01, since the year span is differnt youde think the 96-01 would be easier... nah, the 94-95 is just as hard to find. i just got my B18B1 from a 95 GS for 1400 bucks. i searched high and low for it too. local junk yard ordered one for me. :twisted:

you can use a 92/93 integra engine in your car as well, but they only make the 1.7L in 92 (the GSR) youll only have to get a tranny to mate to it to be hydro, or you can get the hydro to cable conversion brackets and mounts.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
price != ease

and i hear that b17 has a strong f**king crank

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes but the B18s have a stronger block than the B17s cuz i may end up boosting it

Ace$nyper

civicsi94 said:
cheaper and easier to tune from what i hear. Hey what about www.totaljdm.com are they any good. i hear stuff about them but has anyone got info on them?
they are awesome i'd say give them a call or email good deals really went extra mile for me gave me a nice discount cause they made the smallest mistake before i even ordered so when i did order i got a chunk of change off.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicsi94 said:
yes but the B18s have a stronger block than the B17s cuz i may end up boosting it
all honda blocks are basically the same... its the crank, rod and piston combo that you use that matters wether or not the car will handle the boost

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
they are awesome i'd say give them a call or email good deals really went extra mile for me gave me a nice discount cause they made the smallest mistake before i even ordered so when i did order i got a chunk of change off.
werd? Whatca ya get and how much? It was nice like u said. Clean and everything right? Some places just give sh*ty motors to whoever. thats why i wanted to ask around one this topic from people with experience. thanks to all who replied and future replies. I have AIMed them and asked a questions and what not. I just havent heard from anyone who purchased from them thats all.

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone else have any feedback or suggestions for anyother place?

Ace$nyper

civicsi94 said:
werd? Whatca ya get and how much? It was nice like u said. Clean and everything right? Some places just give sh*ty motors to whoever. thats why i wanted to ask around one this topic from people with experience. thanks to all who replied and future replies. I have AIMed them and asked a questions and what not. I just havent heard from anyone who purchased from them thats all.
everything great i must say i got a gen1 b16 from them 1800 full swap axles lsd all that stuff to my door 1800 i can't think many other places that could match that deal

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My friend Adam got an OBD1 B16A non-LSD from them, showed in less than two weeks and was in perfect clean condition. We were both very impressed.

onetwistedcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got my obd1 b16 in yesterday.... motor was very clean.... i got it in about 1 week, i delt with them over the phone (a guy named steve) and he was very helpful, id use them again... was packed pretty good too.