Honda Civic Error code P0780

r.kelly

Hi Gurus in the house,

I have similar problem.

Here is the code detected:

1. P19FC - Shift change actuator position learning NOT completed.

2. P0780 - Transmission shift change system malfunction.

The car start normally, but if I shift to drive it jerk and return from A to N on the dashboard while the gear lever still on drive.

I used Mobil Dot 4 fluid.

I would appreciate your positive reply.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

r.kelly

Never mix cleaners containing bleach and ammonia or you'll produce toxic (dangerous) chloramine fumes. "I mix 'dis and 'dat for da' mop'
- a line from a janitor in a horror movie.

Karo makes an awesome dark corn syrup. All of their delicious corn syrups are advertised as containing 0g of high fructose corn syrup. When I want pie, which is rarely, I'll use Karo's caramel colored product to sublimely sweeten a recipe. Just a touch of sweetness and some strong espresso after baking and refrigeration. I'm drooling for some carrot cake right about now.

What have we learned? I wouldn't mix bleach and ammonia. More importantly, I wouldn't pour Karo syrup into my Civic's gas tank, radiator, auto transmission or power steering. Finally - just to be extra careful - I would never put brake fluid in my transmission.

I'm assuming you put Mobil 1 ATF in your auto transexual which is fine because it meets specs and is erotic.

Are you in the USA? It sounds like you have one of them Euro market I-shifts. A problematic mess. To hell with that. Sell the car.

I'm sorry. Unless someone else can chime in I recommend the shop for help.
Wow, thanks for the advise.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk