Honda Civic Si 2k15

ncost

Looking ot mod a Si and am not sure if considering Turbo is the best idea. The car already has 205hp and turbo is just gonna push that a little higher. I am looking to increase exhaust sounds and air intake, but I do not wanna dump a crap ton of money into this car. I am modding the base version of the si, I am looking to drop the car down, but not too low that potholes become a problem. Any suggestions?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A '15? Turbo on it would void the warranty, so if you are still within that time frame I would really find out what you can and can't do that will keep it still legit.

That being said, the other stuff you asked about is standard stuff. If you are just looking to change the sound just pick your favorite name brand muffler and have it installed at a muffler shop (unless you have the capabilities to do it yourself). Same goes for suspension. Not sure if much support is out for this one yet, so you might want to google to see if there is even aftermarket support.

Crap ton of money is also subjective. What is too much for you is not for the next person. What is your budget?