Honda delays Civic redesign ‎

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good. Hopefully they will make a well designed Civic unlike the last generation.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I didn't mind the 4 door 8th generation civics. I like the rear of them.

I'm very curious on the new generation..

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe the next gen won't look like a retarded jellybean spaceship

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
unfortunetly ive been kinda mad at honda for the last year, but who knows they could impress me soon

ItsDetox

maybe they will build off of an old-school concept like the stangs did lol... hopefully then they wont look like s**t. like a re-design of the 5th or 6th gen... well, i can dream...

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe they will build off of an old-school concept like the stangs did lol... hopefully then they wont look like s**t. like a re-design of the 5th or 6th gen... well, i can dream...
I think that sounds pretty cool. Sometimes they do it perfect and sometimes they do it horribly wrong. If they do make it from an older gen, I hope it comes out right! :lol:

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think that sounds pretty cool. Sometimes they do it perfect and sometimes they do it horribly wrong. If they do make it from an older gen, I hope it comes out right! :lol:
I won't hold my breath on that. Look at the CR-Z, looks like s**t.