Honda OEM Bushings for Rear Trailing, Lower Control, and Knuckle

mattman

Hey everyone, I have an 07 civic si coupe that I am trying to freshen up with some new suspension parts and bushings. Does Honda sell just the bushings for their rear trailing arm, lower control arm, and knuckles? I can't find them anywhere, and it seems my only other options are Poly bushings, hard rubber from Hardrace, or Mugen. I dont want poly because of the added maintenance, and because of the increased wear it puts on other components. I torn on Hardrace because I have read that their bushings are brittle and dont last very long, and Mugen is the closest thing I can get to OEM but they hella expensive ($336 for a pair of front compliance bushings...)

So, does anybody know if Honda OEM bushings for the rear trailing arm, lower control arm, and knuckles are available for purchase?

mattman

Did you check at the Majestic Honda website?
Yeah, they dont have them either, it seems if i want oem bushings i would have to buy the whole arm and knuckle, but that seems unnecessary, the metal is fine, the rubber is not.

mattman

Do AutoZone or other auto parts stores carry the bushings? Are there brands that are less expensive than Mugen?
Autozone and oreillys has some for the lower control arm by duralast and moog, but i was just hoping for Genuine Honda. I haven't seen anything in trailing arm bushing nor knuckle bushings from those retailers. Hardrace sells the hard rubber bushings for every part of the chassis, and they even have their own control arms with their hard rubber pressed in for $239 A PAIR. For real though, even if those bushings are of a lesser quality than Mugen, $239 for a pair of control arms is an amazing deal.

mattman

So I did some more digging and found that K-tuned sells a front control arm bushing set, and they also have rear trailing arm bushings as well as roll center adjusters/ball joints. Im gonna pick those 3 things up and then try out Hardrace for the rear lower control arms and the knuckles and see how long they last. Im thinking the Ktuned products will last, they seem like a solid company, but we’ll see about Hardrace, if they dont last very long ill pick up Mugen.