how come?

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how come i don't get reply notifications thru email. i mean some topics i do receive them, but some i don't :?:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
do you have the option selected in your profile to always receive them?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
hmm, thats strange. the board has been really messed up since the switch about a month ago. I'm serously thinking about switching to vbulletin forums, but that costs money :|

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the Vbulletin boards are nice but yes, you're gonna have to charge us a membership fee just like what happened to CHB.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
i would never charge you guys, but i would strongly consider changing to vbulletin once the site gets more popular and i get more money for advertising.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
just wondering Myogi_Nightkid, did it ever email you after a reply?

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aarrrggghhhh! still no reply notifications. with so many threads that i reply to, i won't be able to memorize them. hmm, i wonder what would happen if i reset my account, i mean change it to default and customize it again?

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like i'm very special! i tried resetting and still didn't work. it's cool though, that way i could browse the whole site.

just a thought, i wonder if i blocked the site's email address on my AOL account. :oops:

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah just got it, and it seems i didn't block the site's email add after all. i wonder why.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i did. lemme retrace what i did in the past couple days.

does the reply notification come with a link for you to unsubscribe to a particular thread? cause i used that link and ever since, no reply notifications on my end.

i dunno. i'm starting to give up. :what: