How do I prevent people from stealing my car?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or you can get this.. http://www.virtualroofie.com/flash/bigblackben.htm

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
First get that alarm that has an LCD screen that attaches to your keys. The LCD screen shows you which part of your alarm has been triggered. Second get a GPS tracker and hide it where your spare tire should be or around there. Third get all those switches that that guy was talking about. If your car still gets jacked. Keep a gun in your pocket and stay within a 50 foot radius of your car.

menacespeed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude,

My recommendation is make sure that your insurance company will reimburse the car and all accessories that you added to your car. I have Allstate and they cover all mods as long as it's permenantly installed on the car, I have the receipts, and pics of mods.

For alarm, yes...alarm might help, but if they want it...they'll get your car! What if someone comes up to you while you're in your car, points a gun in your face and says "give my your car!". Well, your car alarm is worthless now! And, possibly your insurance company won't remimburse you of all the mods. So, car alarms keep the honest, honest.

Just some tips.

Dennis

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "menacespeed"

Dude,

My recommendation is make sure that your insurance company will reimburse the car and all accessories that you added to your car. I have Allstate and they cover all mods as long as it's permenantly installed on the car, I have the receipts, and pics of mods.

For alarm, yes...alarm might help, but if they want it...they'll get your car! What if someone comes up to you while you're in your car, points a gun in your face and says "give my your car!". Well, your car alarm is worthless now! And, possibly your insurance company won't remimburse you of all the mods. So, car alarms keep the honest, honest.

Just some tips.

Dennis
as well as your life