How do I put Integra Radiator into Civic?

99CivicSiBrian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I mean I basically know how to do it but I cannot find the link on it anymore. The link had some templates I could use to cut the brackets and so on. Lemme know if I just looked in the wrong place or what.
Thanks!
B

jason_guy_yeah

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Out of curiousity, why???

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pull your out, cut the bottom mounts out. put the full size in, see where the new mounts need to go to hold the full size. weld them in. drop it in, make top mounts, hook up lines, cut the top line ti make it fit perfect with out the little bend it will have otherwise. put in the teg fan. wire it up cuz the plugs don't wotk together. fill her up.

just did it to my hatch after i boosted it and it couldn't take the hot days.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with the motor out, I drilled out the spot welds on the bottom mounts, then re-attached them with big-ass self tapping screws:

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why buy a dual width half core instead of buying the half width dual core Si radiator? Same cooling, no modification.

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have an Si and mine came with the skinny one. when i upgrade turbos i'll be going to a duel core half size

99CivicSiBrian

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why buy a dual width half core instead of buying the half width dual core Si radiator? Same cooling, no modification.
I actually upgraded to an all-aluminum EBAY radiator. . . half width and about 2.5x thicker.

I cannot get the car to stay cool and we're trying to figure out if it is because of the Ebay radiator sucking, or because the FMIC is 28" or what the deal is. It seems that running the heater has more effect on the temperature than anything.
Oh and I am boosted of course (hence the reason for 28" FMIC)

Word.
B

Last edited: