How do you know when you need stiches???

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thread some dental floss through a needle and DIY. MacGyver healthcare FTW!!!

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty much what happened is I got a little drunk at a friends apartment. Some how we decided "why not go swimming at 2am". We were wrestling in the pool throwing each other around. I ended up grating my leg again the concrete steps leading out the pool. It gave me a 4 inch cut on my shin about a quarter of an inch deep. It bled until about 10 am, mostly becuase of how much i had to drink. I cleaned it out put some steri-strips on it and then put a bandage over that to keep it from getting infected.

The cut runs the length of the two bandages, i actually went had some take a look at. There would not have been much to stitch because of where it is, but becuase i waited so long it couldn't be stitched anyway. It will probably scar but who cares.

So no more drunk late night swimming for me

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Super Glue FTW!

the egg thing will give you Salmonella.

My dad gave me stitches in my foot when we were camping when I was 12. (Chuck Taylors are not adequate for camping. whatever I stepped on cut right through them.) Low test fishing line and a couple of beers. holy s**t did that hurt! But he did nice work. The stitches held all the way back to where we had parked the next day.

The doctor bitched about it but cleaned the wound and gave me a tetanus shot.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Thread some dental floss through a needle and DIY. MacGyver healthcare FTW!!!
make sure it's cinnamon :thumbs up