How much did you pay for your 2006 civic????

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just want to know how much you paid for your 2006 civic??? whats your monthly payment?? how much you gave for downpayment??? and what is your APR???

ill start off 2006 civic ex coupe auto $23k , 478 monthly payment , 2Gz down, 8.99 apr

ryanM

$0 :lol:

oh wait...:scurred: i dont have one

LC2ner

5+ Year Member
I know you are asking about 2006's, but I just got mine. If I may, mine was $18710; '05 LX SE Auto. I then put down $900, and was able to get, I think, 6% APR. I leased the car, but my payments are in the low 200's for three years, as opposed to 350 which would have been a three year purchase.
23k sounds like a lot of money for a civic though. I priced the new SI's, and have been thinking HARD about trading up; I think that was only 24 though. For 27, however, you can get a RSX, maybe even Type-S I think.

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the reason it came out to $23k is because i had a trade in with negative equity

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
LC2ner said:
I know you are asking about 2006's, but I just got mine. If I may, mine was $18710; '05 LX SE Auto. I then put down $900, and was able to get, I think, 6% APR. I leased the car, but my payments are in the low 200's for three years, as opposed to 350 which would have been a three year purchase.
23k sounds like a lot of money for a civic though. I priced the new SI's, and have been thinking HARD about trading up; I think that was only 24 though. For 27, however, you can get a RSX, maybe even Type-S I think.
the new si is way better than the integra, imho

TripeoXxX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy smokes, for that kind of monthly payment you should be driving a BMW.

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TripeoXxX said:
Holy smokes, for that kind of monthly payment you should be driving a BMW.
I agree and explain what you mean by trade going in negative?!

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
he probably owed more on his last car than it was worth to the dealer...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daymn homie, u got ripppped

i didn't buy it. my parents helped me out cuz i didnt have a car, just filed chap7... i'm financially f**kED at the moment. . .

but they bought my 2006 Civic EX with $0 down, for 17,500.. just under 20k out the door with montly payments around 350..could have actually been like 300 a month but my mom was late on a few payments or sum'n .. so yeah

B Rich 157

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$14,500 2.99% $286 month.

I only got it like that cause they sold it to me as a demo car. It had only 200 miles on it and nobody wanted a car with 200 miles on it.

B Rich 157

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiRcivic27 said:
he probably owed more on his last car than it was worth to the dealer...
when you trade a car in, if the trade value is less than what you got left to pay that car off, then that's when you get it in the negatives. The dealer will then add that negative into the new car you are getting and finance that all together.

01S2K

VTEC Worshipper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yah he didn't get ripped. He ripped himself

It is what they call "upside down" in the car business.

He owed more for his current car then it was worth so he had to eat the extra and add it to his new car loan.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
B Rich 157 said:
$14,500 2.99% $286 month.

I only got it like that cause they sold it to me as a demo car. It had only 200 miles on it and nobody wanted a car with 200 miles on it.
holy crap, score! who cares if it had more miles. mine actually had 80 cause everyone wanted to drive it. but they have no problem selling those here.

Coven

Dark Lord of the Stock
5+ Year Member
im paying 275 a month for 48 mos with 1000 down. i dont know my APR, but im pretty sure im getting raped on that. my balloon payment is gonna be about 9 grand if i decide to buy it at the end.

ruthless909

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
786mine said:
I agree and explain what you mean by trade going in negative?!
I traded in my EJ6 which i owed $7k on, the dealer only gave me $4.5K for it, so the negative equity which is 2,500 was added to the price of the new car.. and i know i got ripped!!! that happens when u dont think s**t through its all good though i love my new car :D

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16,900 for an LX. After Gap insurance and other fees and taxes, I'm borrowing $17,831.75. Nothing down. $361 a month. 7.9%

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TJ92Civic, that's a lot man. But then again, we all need cars. I was talking to my insruance guy, I am turning 25 in a few days so I am getting about $200 off my 6 month's payment. hey can't complain. I found out that insuring a used car is cheaper then a new one. anyhow, as long as you are happy good for you.

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yah it is, but I love this car so far! And everytime I bought a used car, it was nothing but problems... Except the 92 Civic I got for free haha, I didn't think that would last more than a month, but it lasted a year and a half haha. Now with a brand new car, I will know when it gets it's oil changes etc...

tim

2000exCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
daymn homie, u got ripppped

i didn't buy it. my parents helped me out cuz i didnt have a car, just filed chap7... i'm financially f**kED at the moment. . .

but they bought my 2006 Civic EX with $0 down, for 17,500.. just under 20k out the door with montly payments around 350..could have actually been like 300 a month but my mom was late on a few payments or sum'n .. so yeah

the o6 si i heard is under 20,000 mrsp