how much for 2000 civic ex with 43000 miles in california ?

bunnyz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2000 civic ex coupe with 43000 miles, bone stock. no body damage just some scratch on the front and rear bumpers I believe there is no ABS in it ?
how much should i pay for?
by the way I thought 2000 civic ex ABS is a standard. Is it true?
Pls correct me if I'm wrong.
the car still have to lease to end of 2003.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
my g/f just got a 99 ex with 42,000 bone stock with no body damage for $9,200. Ex's don't come standard with ABS, I don't even think si's do.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
only ex sedans, starting in 92 had abs. it was not an option on any other model until the 6th gens, when i beleive it might have become an option on the ex coupes.

bunnyz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: how much for 2000 civic ex with 43000 miles in californi

thank you for sharing!
I wonder why 2000 civic ex sedan have ABS as standard, but for coupe it is a option :(
bacause the car I'm looking to buy happen to be a coupe, which kind of piss me off coz of no ABS.
I would trade my cruise control for the ABS :P

by the way is there anyway i can check the car is low on freon or not ?
I can't find the AC window :(
sorry for asking so many questions

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you can get abs on your car, you just find the braking system out of an ex sedan and you swap it in. it probably wouldnt be worth the effort and money, but you could do it, no problem. that car doesnt have freon, it has r-134a a non freon refridgerant. i dont know how to check it though, a/c isnt my thing. to check for prices, go to www.kbb.com or www.edmunds.com they will give you a good idea of what those cars are going for in your area

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turn the a/c on... if it blows cold it's fine....... if it doesn't recharge the system..............

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a 00 civic ex that is a sedan with abs and power everything that i got bone stock with 42,000 miles on it for 10,900.