skunk2 headers
and a throtale body

99 civic si
i know its not going to be alot of hp i just want to know

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
right....

dont ask a stupid question thats been asked 20 million times over then last 15 years, you waste everyone's time when you dont take the 4 seconds to type b16a2 wheel horsepower into that wonderful invention known as google

hit a dyno or the strip

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
shut the f**k up barney and you to pussy with the gay ninja picture
Well u come on here and ask dumb questions. Others point out the obvious with a little bit of critisism and u just start talkin s**t take ur high school drama elsewhere.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Wow im not dropping to your level. Bet u get kicked from here for ur attitude anyways good luck with ur em1 hope u dont destroy it

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Woooooooooooow....try a value train upgrade if ur gonna keep if N/A...if not" BOOST IT":drive:

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
WHERE THE f**k HAVE I BEEN

Listen, every single one of your threads has been asking for someone to spoon feed you the dumbest s**t. Its getting old, and it is NOT that I dont like helping people. Its that you clearly are not doing any of the leg work yourself. Ive never owned an A2, but from just search and reading s**t MYSELF, Ill put money your car is +/- 145whp and a paper shreading 112ft lbs of torque @ 6k rpm. Stop being a f**king bench racer, tie your own shoe laces and have a nice day.