How the hell

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you don't have PS then what is the problem, lol. Try doing it with powersteering.

JDM_SiR2

5+ Year Member
Ummm same way YOU TOOK IT OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! Dude you should of examined it first its really easy all you is push in move the clip just like a safety pin than when the need bulb in the same way!! It's not brain surgery!

EJFERIO

5+ Year Member
yeah wow its initially harder than it loooks. I did the passenger side first that took me forever. but once I got to the driver side it was alot easier even with no room. haha move your hand very slowly with the bulb. haste makes waste. lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you don't have PS then what is the problem, lol. Try doing it with powersteering.
Move the power steering fluid reservoir out of the way. It's not hard at all. I can do both sides with ease. But I have tiny hands so :what:.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Move the power steering fluid reservoir out of the way. It's not hard at all. I can do both sides with ease. But I have tiny hands so :what:.
x2

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf: I didn't even notice!

I was wondering why in the hell was Blahman making a thread like this :lol:.

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ITs a b***h yes i kno it took me awhile first also and did you pit the bulb in the righjts sockets frist of all??? then just push that s**t in